Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Monster Viator "RPG Monster Viator" pre-registration

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Luther 1 day ago.

3beez
    Participant

For those of you who care, it’s a Hit-Point game. From the Japanese YouTube video, it looks to have platformer elements like swinging on vines.

RPG Monster Viator (Google Play)

Cover artPre-register now to receive the notification when this new fantasy RPG gets released!

Unable to remember who he is, Culter is mysteriously able to communicate with monsters. He soon comes across Aira, a shepherd who controls monsters with a harp and sets out together on a journey to uncover his memories. A fairy-tale like adventure with a legendary Hero with a thousand monsters, a Fountain of Truth and a witch unfolds!

Ride a dragon and soar the skies or on a raft down the river! Compelling pixel art breathes life into your adventure. Journey with more than 20 monsters, each with their own abilities and personalities. Hang tight and take your time in exploring not only challenging dungeons but what this fantasy RPG has to offer!

© 2019 KEMCO/Hit-Point

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    5 users thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I think I need to get my eyesight checked because I thought the title was Monster Violator.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

3beez
    Participant

My eyes went a little wonky too. Your interpretation in um…. more imaginative. 😉 I thought it said ‘Visitor.’ After scratching my head for a second or two, I finally figured I was misreading it and the word was ‘viator’….which is a word I’ve never seen before. It think this is the first time I’ve ever had to Google the definition of a word in a game title. 🙄

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

You’re not alone. I’ve done the same for tetrarchs so I know how some random name can actually mean something completely different. Either way, I hope this game is as good as Tetrarchs.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

AR Dark Arrow
    Participant

(Editted this to English trailer)Well, this is the promotional video

I’m actually not into paid games tho, just posting what I’ve found on YouTube 😅😅.

The trailer seems quite promising.

EDIT: I didn’t realize that I reposted that promotional video link. It was just surprising that the English trailer wasn’t released along with the pre registration.

2 users thanked author for this post.

What timing! Just as I was on a Monster raising kick with EvoCreo and Siralim 3.

I may check this out, especially since HitPoint is at the bat again. I think EXE-Create needs a break for a time to get their Mojo back.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Dekar
    Participant

Legend of the Tetrarchs and Monochrome Order are the best Kemco games in years.

Hype for the next Hitpoint game.

Luther
    Participant

Been release today,

PANCHOS STRIKE AGAIN !!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 605 Forums: 126 Topics: 1,513 Replies: 10,111