Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Monster Viator Ghost ship

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Lee Hales 3 months ago.

Hazel
    Participant
    1. I’ve found the ship, sorted the code that says “left  window” however now I don’t know what that relates too.
    2. Has anyone worked this puzzle out yet?
    irtjames14
    Participant

Right outside that room with the puzzle to the north, there are two windows. Interact with the left window and it’ll cause a new cutscene. Then you can continue onwards.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Jamie
    Participant

Where is the ghost ship I have looked every where and I can’t find it. I have read the ghost ship records and it says its in the oceans to the north but I can’t find it.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Where is the ghost ship I have looked every where and I can’t find it. I have read the ghost ship records and it says its in the oceans to the north but I can’t find it.

Slightly north east of Dark Marsh.  You must be using the Ocean Transport.  The Ghost Ship moves around a bit, but if you ride around over the “shadowy” stuff you can see under the water, a little north east of Dark Marsh, the ghost ship will show up.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Jamie
    Participant

found it now was missing the side quest from a guy to find the ship. Just need to find all the monster you can use then I will done with this game.

Lee Hales
    Participant

How do you find the ghost ship, I went to the shadows in the water NE of the dark Marsh, and spent hours with no luck, is there someone I need to talk to for me to find the ghost ship, because I went everywhere with no luck and it’s the last thing I need to do, Please Help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 744 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,710 Replies: 11,258