Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Monster Viator Missing Monsters in the Monster Guide

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jamie 1 week ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I’m missing # 46,58,65, and 70.  Any information that would help me find them will be welcome.  Unfortunately the Monster Guide frequently has no information on the location of a monster.

[EDIT] Thanks to Luther’s post, I now have only #70 still missing.

Older, but not wiser

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  1oldtymer.
    Luther
    Participant

Screenshot_2020-01-13-16-34-43-069_kemco.hitpoint.viator

Screenshot_2020-01-13-16-34-58-989_kemco.hitpoint.viator

To fight this one u need find pegasus quest ( the one who guide u to elf village ). Need to talk to old lady in elf village. That old lady in bed.

Screenshot_2020-01-13-16-35-21-036_kemco.hitpoint.viator

For number 70 i still dont know,

Note : anyone here have get candy? Im missing those one to get the ghost in elf village.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Jamie
    Participant

Number 70 is a Ice Dragon main habitat is Castle of Winter.

As for get candy I do have it I found the Honey apple pie in a house in A village called Kelt Village its in the house in the north of the village it has a nun inside.  Kelt Village is on the large island on the right and is located at the far north of the island.

As for the other two items I do not remember where I found them.

As for the

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Jamie
    Participant

I I am missing monster no. 19 does anyone know where it is and is completing the monster guide required for the Anyone is a friend achievement on xbox one.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Number 19 is “Ectoplasm” and the description reads “A lost spirit on the Ghost Ship that continues to wait for its father.”  Main Habitat ???

I don’t know anything about the achievements.

Older, but not wiser

Jamie
    Participant

Found the ghost ship thanks just need to collect all monsters you can use I have 24 of them think I am missing 1

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Jamie.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 646 Forums: 128 Topics: 1,575 Replies: 10,399