Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Monster Viator Diviner Job Treasure

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Aurora Jenny 5 days ago.

Aurora Jenny
    Participant

This is going to bug me, but I have the Brass Cup,  Abyssal Crystal Ball, and the Verses of Galdr. Where is my last one? I’ve pretty much been everywhere, but… It’s the last job treasure I need to find.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I can’t help, as I don’t remember, but it is the Dragon Scale Kabuto.

Older, but not wiser

Aurora Jenny
    Participant

Thanks, I guess I’ll just have to roam the dungeons again.

SpoilerSpree
    Participant

IIRC Dragon Scale Kabuto on the Grave of the Heroes (between Deselle and last dungeon). I remember it was drop of a boss.

Aurora Jenny
    Participant

Ah! No no,  Dragon Scale Kabuto is gotten from Bahamutina and amps up the Dragon Knight job! Not the Diviner class!

quartz
    Participant

In addition to the Brass Cup, Abyssal Crystal Ball, and Verses of Galdr, I have Decayed Amulet for the Diviner job, the description is “An amulet to protect the user on sea voyages” and I believe it came from the Ghost Ship.

I am looking for the fourth Monk job treasure, I have Fighter Belt, Black Studded Tabi, and Fighting Headband, could you point me towards the last one?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Aurora Jenny
    Participant

That one would be the White Lily. You can find that on the pier where you rescued the caged beasts east of the beach village. It’s on the beach at the  very bottom of the screen.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 708 Forums: 128 Topics: 1,654 Replies: 10,995