Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Mystic Chronicles Mystic Chronicles (Hitpoint) gets a bit of love

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Victar 1 year ago.

Dekar
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31jxtt6OQNw

Best of Kemco: Legend of the Tetrarchs and Monochrome Order.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  Dekar.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Ugh. I thought they were finally gonna announce an android port of mystic chronicles.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Azyleo

Ugh. I thought they were finally gonna announce an android port of mystic chronicles.

You weren’t the only one who thought that.

Nemomon
    Participant

Well, the game is already available on Android, but just not in an understandable language: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.hitpoint.genso

Azyleo

Maybe whenever Kemco stops localizing Exe-Create games for a bit, we might get it.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Victar
    Participant

I believe it’s still possible to buy and download Mystic Chronicles on the Vita, or Vita TV.

It can’t be played directly on the PS4, last I heard.

Edit: At the time of this edit, Mystic Chronicles is not available for the PS4 or PS5, and Sony is officially shutting down the PS3 and Vita digital stores.

“Remaining purchase functionality for the PSP” will  shut down on July 2, 2021; Mystic Chronicles is a digital PSP game, so it might be going away then instead of the Vita digital store closure date of August 27, 2021.

Favorite RPG of all time: Journey to Kreisia (by Exe-Create)

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Victar.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 994 Forums: 137 Topics: 2,001 Replies: 12,204