Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Non-English Exe Create Games sephirotic stories and other ?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sigfried 3 weeks ago.

sigfried
    Participant

hello,

i was wondering how to be sure to have the complete list of exe create exclusive (and others like magitech, world wide software and kemco) for example aside of going on their japanese site. sephirotic stories could be a good candidate for translation and seems nice. i found also about lost dragons and asdivine saga but they seem older (i have them on my phone in japanese and they are playable).

ancient phantasma is magitech (have it in japanese) while shining mars (can’t buy it in japanese and no free version to download) is world wide software.

are there any other ?

Android is unique

• This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by  sigfried.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

The only Magitec games i can name off the top of my head are: Covenant of Solitude (Dont buy this piece of crap), Chrome Wolf, Grinsia, Shelterra the Skyworld, Soul Historica, Dead Dragons, Grace of letoile, and Blood of Calamity.

As for ancient phantasma + Shining mars, dont count on them to get an english release, if at all.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

sigfried
    Participant

“As for ancient phantasma + Shining mars, dont count on them to get an english release, if at all.”

yes i know but i hope some independant will bring it in english one day. there are so much j-rpg we didn’t get anyway.

Android is unique

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,281 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,090 Replies: 7,417