Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Miden Tower Miden Tower – New EXE Create game

This topic contains 48 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 2 months ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

There is one feature that appears new to me, and which I don’t like.  So-called “manatic fields” (the following is a quote from the help guide):”Manatic fields are fields with special effects than randomly trigger for both allies & enemies at the start of battle.  While there are good effects, there are also bad ones.”

Are those fields like EBF5 Weather’s (decided based on the location) or 100% random?

They seem completely random to me.

Older, but not wiser

Nemomon
    Participant

This game is super hard! My characters on a lvl ~200 were unable to beat the final boss on auto on easy difficulty!

1oldtymer
    Participant

This game is super hard! My characters on a lvl ~200 were unable to beat the final boss on auto on easy difficulty!

Yes, the battles require attention to not just level, but formation and build up of “skill” levels.  Auto will not get you through.  There are substantial bonuses in the “passive” skills that help, but you need to have acquired them (not always easy).  Eventually for the post game (but not the pre-post game)  you will need to grind (abuse the advanced arena to get Ultimate Extract.  Once you can one hit the arena monster, you can quickly get most of your attributes to max if you like.

Older, but not wiser

Nemomon
    Participant

Speaking of which, are there any passive skills exclusive to the post game? I just beat the final boss, and didn’t really start the post game. Yet, my passive skills list is pretty small.

Also, where is Aradia Broom, Bear weapons and Cheer Suit?

1oldtymer
    Participant

Speaking of which, are there any passive skills exclusive to the post game? I just beat the final boss, and didn’t really start the post game. Yet, my passive skills list is pretty small.

That’s a good question.  I think most skills are available all the time, but getting the events to trigger them can be tough prior to the post game.  Some, like Gruff’s Herculean strength, you cannot control.  Others just take a long time to raise from initial level (like the Wizard spell, which gives +2%  magical damage per level up to 10 levels).  Many require a lot of battles to acquire (Elven Acumen, for example, grants +10% magical damage dealt and 5% reduction in magical damage received, but you need INT exceeding 5000).  A few are unique to specific character.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  1oldtymer.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Also, where is Aradia Broom, Bear weapons and Cheer Suit?

I don’t know about the Broom, but Bear weapons I did get, probably as treasures in the post game, perhams in the Dark Lord’s Domain, not sure.  But I never use the Bear Weapons–I think their only purpose is to fight the Bear at the end of Beryl’s Dreamland.  I say that because by the time you get them, you may have already enhanced your primary weapon to be more powerful and have stronger effects than the Bear weapon.  In order to make the Bear weapon more effective, you would probably have to synthesize your primary weapon into the Bear weapon.  I would save in a slot before doing that, in case you don’t like the result. The Cheer Suit I got in the training area treasures, I think.  I don’t use the Cheer items, but I can see how in some cases they might be superior.  You can also make Cheer stuff by tossing in rebellion equipment into the cauldron(s).  And you can make Rebellion equipment by tossing in Lux equipment.  The Broom: sage dust in cauldron yields 4 different albatel equipment (as well as lots of other stuff).  Sage Sand can turn into Sage Dust (10%).  Ultimate Extract, which you can easily farm in the advanced arena, turns into lots of special things, including the albatel equipment.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  1oldtymer. Reason: added comment about Ultimate Extract
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    CoarseDragon
    Participant

So far I rea!!y like the game. True it seems more difficult but I like that. I only just started but I like the characters and story so far.

Luther
    Participant

Aradia broom is premium gacha using gems. u can change it to bear have same effect.

1oldtymer
    Participant

@Luther wrote:

“The strongest boss here is not a joke, but with some tactics u can kill with easily. I have find a way to kill it fast before he spam his jammer golem. This guy block our skill so need to kill it then we can use skill again.”

I’ve defeated THE BEAR on Hard, but on Expert, the best I’ve achieved is to get The Bear into rage, and then he wipes out my party.  On Expert I don’t see how it is possible do that much before it gets its first true turn, at which time it creates all the blocking golems.  From then on, you are restricted to Attack and Hyper Arts.

[ADDED] I finally defeated THE BEAR on Expert!  What a struggle…Valen was both a punching bag AND a heroic attacker.  Arc Hood equipment was crucial on Valen, as he would die many times. A  large supply of Hi-Potion and other consumables was necessary.  A long long battle (I believe the Wall had at least 3 uses of Hyper Arts) with nothing but attack to cause damage to the monster (no skills).  No gacha equipment involved.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by  1oldtymer.
    Luther
    Participant

Congrats,

Seems my tactics need best skill force dmg to do that. For aradia broom i just got lucky on premium ticket draw and of course u need to max crit attributes.

On my first tried i do the same like yours, his doing summin things and i must use haft sage dust to keep reviving my others char, until i can kill jammer golem and spam skill again to kill that BEAR.

On expert this bear very challenging if u do not kill him before he doing his summon.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 882 Forums: 133 Topics: 1,861 Replies: 11,874