Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Miden Tower Miden Tower – New EXE Create game

This topic contains 48 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 2 months ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Yes, I had to struggle while the golems were there.  I wound up just constantly attacking The Bear and left the golems alone.  I never did get my skills back, but I was able to use ATK to finally kill the monster.  I did have all characters with a max skill (Explosion for Mia and Valen,  Falling Blocks for Leila, and Starfall for Gruff), and even with double start and overload, I couldn’t kill Bear before his first real turn (in fact, I cut him down to about 30%).  So you killed the golems?  Interesting–I might give that a try. but I would need to replenish my consumables.

[EDIT] I gave @Luther strategy a try, and it worked!  I didn’t do exactly what he listed, but took the attitude of maxing out first turn for everybody, and not worry about defense or subsequent turns (because The Bear would make sure we got no more turns).

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  1oldtymer.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Although most of Miden Tower has its difficulties, in general there isn’t a lot thought needed.  HOWEVER, choosing the right tactics for fighting the toughest boss on Expert (THE BEAR at the end of Beryl’s Dreamland) is critical.  It may take some trial and error, but almost everything is important: formation, skills, and equipment all play a role.  That makes it an attractive challenge, and a boss worthy of being enshrined in the KEMCO MONSTER HALL of FAME.  Of course doing the grinding to get prepared is a chore, but there are ways to speed that up.  The only problem there is that if you level up the wrong skills, you will discover you will need to do some additional grinding with better skills.

Based on Luther's Tactic

Armor: Anything that increases ATK &/or INT: Cheer Suit, Cheer Dress, Hot Cardigan

Helmet: Elemental Sunglasses that match the element of your maxed out skill; perhaps Strainer Headband for Leila

Accessory: Triple Hit Charm (Leila), Double Start Charm for everybody else

Skills near the end of the “list” of skills are probably candidates for your strongest skill (except for Leila, for whom you should max Falling Blocks).  The potential max skill (after 1000 uses) is probably the one with the greatest Force when times used is 0.  Not all elements have the same max force. (Fire “Zeta Flare” has 4725, Earth “Starfall” has 5075; I didn’t max out a Water skill or a Physical)

Use the cauldrons to create Cheer equipment and needed Charms.  You can create everything you need without arena items or the Shop (but you will use treasure items).

Put your weakest character (NOT Leila) in middle row, everybody else in vanguard.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by  1oldtymer.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    CoarseDragon
    Participant

The first metal area I found has monsters between 175 and 180.

To find it you must finish story quest 49. Then talk to the Beryl replica in Stohl and the area will be marked on the world map.

You can also get Gold Broom and Blocks.

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by  CoarseDragon. Reason: Added treasure
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

@Luther wrote:

The strongest boss here is not a joke, but with some tactics u can kill with easily. I have find a way to kill it fast before he spam his jammer golem. This guy block our skill so need to kill it then we can use skill again.

I’ve defeated THE BEAR on Hard, but on Expert, the best I’ve achieved is to get The Bear into rage, and then he wipes out my party.  On Expert I don’t see how it is possible do that much before it gets its first true turn, at which time it creates all the blocking golems.  From then on, you are restricted to Attack and Hyper Arts.

[ADDED] I finally defeated THE BEAR on Expert!  What a struggle…Valen was both a punching bag AND a heroic attacker.  Arc Hood equipment was crucial on Valen, as he would die many times. A  large supply of Hi-Potion and other consumables was necessary.  A long long battle (I believe the Wall had at least 3 uses of Hyper Arts) with nothing but attack to cause damage to the monster (no skills).  No gatcha equipment involved.

Please reduce the number of stars on the div, it is awful.

Try using strikethrough if you want more impact, but limit them. They force the window to resize and it looks awful on my 700px wide screen >.>

Dekar
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiR0nUtCtiI

Best of Kemco: Legend of the Tetrarchs and Monochrome Order.

QPR
    Participant

Yes, finally I obtained the best prize this game has to offer!

• This reply was modified 10 months ago by  QPR.
    Nemomon
    Participant

Congrats!

Dekar
    Participant
    Miden Tower will be released in Xbox One and Steam  (30 April).
    May in PS4 probably. June in Switch. All assumptions.

Best of Kemco: Legend of the Tetrarchs and Monochrome Order.

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Dekar.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

That’s a child

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 882 Forums: 133 Topics: 1,861 Replies: 11,874