Forums Kemco Games Non-English Kemco Games Sephirothic Stories

This topic contains 20 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Zherk01 6 months ago.

Nemomon
    Participant

It appears EXE-CREATE is coming with a new “Asdivine-type” game. It’s called Sephirothic Stories (セフィロティックストーリーズ), and it’s probably based or connected to Tree of Life in Kabbalah. It’s also a 3D game, so might feel a wee bit new to the players.

Website: http://www.kemco.jp/sp/games/sephirothic/ja/index.html

Yoyaku: https://yoyaku-top10.jp/u/a/MjYwNjc

PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1knOtF8uZw

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

awesome 🙂 I’ll definitely try it out when it will be released in English 🙂

Welcome 😇

Nemomon
    Participant

I was in a hurry, so I didn’t notice that, but it appears the game will be released in March, so pretty soon.

BTW, the main character’s name is “Happy” (ハッピ), so it really must be a happy game ;).

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Even when happy is down under, Happy is still happy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Nemomon
    Participant

Unfortunately I don’t have happy news to share… From another site I read that the free version will be a trial version, and will be like old EXE-CREATE games were at some point one had to purchase the full game to be able to continue playing.

Players will have to maneuver their character through a trap-filled dungeon. Using different characters will allow players to solve different riddles. In this trial version, players may play up to the 11th mission. Further content will have to be bought.

It’s time for Maidame Curie! I wonder what she’s going to look like this time around?
    It’s great to see they’re going full 3d rather than the battle only stuff they EXE usually does. It seems those guys really want to try new stuff, but are hamstrung by the amount of releases they have to make. I can see it in how they’re paying more attention to the field screen and doing things with movement, even if they’re minor bits of busy work. I’m not expecting Myst style puzzles in my mobile rpgs (I’d play Myst for that), but it’s nice to see them doing more. Skills all being linked to MP is a bummer though. I really liked the BP system in Cross and Hearts.

@nemomon

Nothing wrong with demos I don’t think. I wish more Mobile devs made demos for their games.

Nemomon
    Participant

I doubt she will be in this game. Whenever Maidame Curie and her sister appear, Kemco’s characters page show us them. This time they are not there, so probably they’re not in the game too.

About demos, maybe You are right, but You also must remember that most of EXE-CREATE games (with some rare exceptions) were free to play (with optional IAP). If this will continue, we might stop getting free games to play, and get only paid games. It’s not something everybody would want to see to happen.

EDIT: Anyway, Yoyaku page states that the release date of this game was moved to April.

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Nemomon.
    Mastertrek

Well..  So I might as well consider buying it but only if I’ll like it because the worst thing that can happen is  buying something that isn’t going to be touched at all.

Welcome 😇

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  Mastertrek.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Brah, When you become a kemco fanboy, you dont even have to ask which games you should buy. The answer is clear, You should buy them all.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Mastertrek

I know but I have bought some games that turned out to be really not for me on consoles..

Welcome 😇

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,595 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,228 Replies: 8,336