Forums Kemco Games Non-English Kemco Games Four Legerrior

This topic contains 31 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Abdu Sharif 3 hours ago.

NobleStripes
    Participant

I think there’s an easy setting, I’ll recheck.

TIGER MOTIF OVERLOAD! MEOW!

Nemomon
    Participant

It probably will break MSG’s heart, but when I saw it was a Hit Point game, I immediately gave up on it. Don’t know why…

2 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

It probably will break MSG’s heart, but when I saw it was a Hit Point game, I immediately gave up on it. Don’t know why…

Hit Point is my favorite… but still, I know some people prefer Exe Create so I don’t mind that much.  😉

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Abdu Sharif
    Participant

The Pre-registration for the game’s English version is up!!!

Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.hitpoint.legerrior&hl=en

The game is called Legend of The Tetrarchs, and according to the google play description there are up to 10 allies and you can play with only 4 heros you choose, the battles change with the number of allies you have, and you can have different battle strategies where normal attacks and defence are important.

Hitpoint are confident the bosses of this game are going to be hard and entertaining, there’s a good variety of enemies in this game, and there will be no recovery items, since the party is going to heal after every battle (is this a first for a hitpoint game?).

Personally I’m so excited for this game and I know others are too, since this is the first full long rpg game from hitpoint in years, and the content in hitpoint’s games is fun, and the stories are usually well written and entertaining, and the bosses require strategies to beat and are hard if you don’t grind much (I don’t know about the grinding in this game tho, haven’t tried it).

I have so many Kemco Games to catch up on xD

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Abdu Sharif.
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    NobleStripes
    Participant

YASSSSS, finally!!!!!

TIGER MOTIF OVERLOAD! MEOW!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Luther
    Participant

Must have this one, absolutely. been waiting from hitpoint to release this one and finally.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I just (finally) got around to checking it out on Google Play, read the description, watched the video, and pre-registered. I am stoked! It looks reminiscent of Machine Knight in many ways (also Justice Chronicles, which is also reminiscent of Machine Knight in many ways, lol…)

I got lost in Bloons TD6 these past few days; I’m ready for a new Hit Point game! 😀

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

sigfried
    Participant

hello,

the game is available since now in google store. i was wondering if there is any linkto archlion saga but i didn’t check the name of hero or the story. anyway, the gamebegins with a strong story and i kind of like it. too bad it is a little pixilated but it is on purpose. the game remains beautiful and i will explore it a bit.

no link to archlion saga after i checked the heroes names or the story. i am disapointed that we don’t get any point to buy additional content for having the premium version or being registered. fortunately, all of these dlc are pointless and expensive for what they offer (as in Elio…).

really it’s a shame that the dlc are not free when you have the premium version (moreover 8.99 euros). really, thanks to ps4 and switch where the same games are sold sometimes 15 dollars (euros).  android version becomes more expensive since then…

Android is unique

• This reply was modified 1 day ago by  sigfried.
    Luther
    Participant

Time to dig in 😈 been hype for this one.

Abdu Sharif
    Participant

The game’s purshase links:

Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.hitpoint.legerrior&hl=en

AppStore:

https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1419864535?mt=8

I have so many Kemco Games to catch up on xD

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 462 Forums: 118 Topics: 1,360 Replies: 9,073