Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Monochrome Order Monochrome Order

This topic contains 20 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  CoarseDragon 3 weeks ago.

Dekar
    Participant

KEMCO has today announced that its upcoming RPG, Monochrome Order is available to pre-order. The game is set to release on September 4th for PC and Xbox One and is available to pre-order right now from the Microsoft Store.

In a world that must forever make choices, the Arbiter must use the ancient magic known as ”Judgement” to guide the world to a much better place. As a newly appointed Arbiter, you’ll find yourself assigned to a desolate country where you will be tasked with making various judgments, but not everyone will agree with your idea of justice.

Judgments you make will have a great effect on the game’s story and your character’s role throughout good and evil paths. Monochrome Order features multiple endings all unlocked by various factors that are designed to have you coming back and playing again.

To pre-order the game on Xbox One or PC through the Microsoft Store, check out the link below. A Steam link is also included, but the game isn’t yet available to pre-order from there.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Awesome, I hope it comes out on Android soon as well!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Luther
    Participant

Can order now on steam for win 7 or 10. For Android need w8 till next year 🙂 .

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

Can order now on steam for win 7 or 10. For Android need w8 till next year 🙂 .

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1117970/Monochrome_Order/

There’s 10% discount – it means nothing here in Brazil, though.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Jesusalva. Reason: This might violate DMCA
    Dekar
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig9LgF5lDA0

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Dekar.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Man that YouTube video makes the game look really nice. I’m kinda torn now between buying it on Steam vs. waiting for Android. (Probably Android will be $4 or $5 cheaper though… but still… I gotta think about this one lol…)

Meanwhile, since it is out in English, I’ve set up a forum for the game:

https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/kemco-games/hit-point/monochrome-order/

Jesusalva
    Participant

@msg-commander Please move “Monochrome Order Trailer” post to the forum 😉

I grabbed a PC version from the game, and I really, really advise to read the HELP about game controls as they do not adhere to “zxc” convention (Z to confirm, X to cancel, C to special).
    Oh, unlike other Kemco games, this one is not so focused on battles, which is a GREAT relief. There’s a moment in the early game where your last worry is having a fight or needing to grind levels. The game is good, even if I know I probably won’t complete it (and I’m not too far in, anyway – I’m too lazy to decide which route I’ll use to go to Dhaad).

Useful for PC Version: “E” to open menu, “Spacebar” or “Enter” to advance dialogs. Most of the game can be interacted with mouse, but moving with mouse might be awkward. (You must HOLD, not click, to make the chars move)

Interesting fact: The dialogs now have a skip button. I mean. A SKIP BUTTON! Great, because I accidentaly crashed the game in the middle of the prologue, and it is a bit lengthy, I was worried of having to watch again all of it.

About Battle Auto: You can only change auto mode while auto is enabled. As SP is a bit scarse (MaxSP doesn’t raises as you level up), you should enable auto and use the slider which will show up below it to disable skill usage during Auto mode. You may waste some SP while trying to change this setting, though.

For Linux Users using Wine: Clicking outside of the game to interact with Desktop may cause game to freeze and stop working (this happens with other Kemco Unity games as well). Other than this concern, game is wine compatible (tested with wine streamer disabled, as it often causes crashes in other games).

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Jesusalva. Reason: Tips about battle auto, note about gameplay
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

@jesusalva done. Thanks for calling it to my attention.

Dekar
    Participant

Kemco and Hit-Point are bringing the RPG Monochrome Order to Switch next week, a Japanese eShop listing reveals. A release is planned for October 10.

https://nintendoeverything.com/monochrome-order-coming-to-switch-next-week/

Yay !!!

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I Really hope monochrome order does make it to Droid eventually.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 605 Forums: 126 Topics: 1,513 Replies: 10,110