Forums Kemco Games Non-English Kemco Games Lost Dragon (EXE-Create game with first person battles)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 1 month ago.

Dekar
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg4YGxCUweo

The revived evil dragon ...
    The princess who killed her father and assumed the country ...
    A youth of memory loss that fell in the mountains ...

To confront the threat of evil dragons, the youth and princess set out on an adventure to 
    find the dragon gear of the three heroes.

Genre: RPG
    Number of players: 1
    Supported platforms: iOS / Android ™

https://www.kemco.jp/game/lostdragon/ja/

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  Dekar.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Luther
    Participant

Clone heir of the king. Lol idea is make enemies to front view , nothing else. All others will be the same like others.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I don’t think its a clone of that game. More so, it seems to be clones of dimension cross. Regatrdless, I look forward to see what skill system they have in place.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Nemomon
    Participant

It’s not a clone at all. Actually this game is circa 10 years old already, what you can see now is a remake of an ancient game (quite fun, although the old gfx looked much better in the older game than in this new one).

Since they’re remaking this one, chances for Asdivine SaGa are pretty high now.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Nemomon.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    Nemomon
    Participant

About old Lost Dragon: http://www.exe-create.co.jp/kei/lost/index.html

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Nice catch Nemomon, The old game looks rather intriguing and can actually be read via Google translate.

Also, MSG will probably be elated to hear that this is a remake since that means we could see Alphadia 3 and onwards in 2020.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Nemomon
    Participant

Nice catch Nemomon, The old game looks rather intriguing and can actually be read via Google translate.

Also, MSG will probably be elated to hear that this is a remake since that means we could see Alphadia 3 and onwards in 2020.

MSG should already know about this game, because I showed him it back in the 2016 ;). And I knew it because I played a little the original game.

sigfried
    Participant

i actually own the original apk in japanese from 10 years ago. this is indeed a good thing to have asdivine saga, alhpadia 3, 4 and 5 or even old game like code cerberus, dragon tower or asunaro princess. thisone was originally full exe create. i guess my comment on facebook kemco’s page gave some idea because the staff liked it 🙂

hoping they read rpg insanity too. i will finish the old game and this one in english. fact is that usually things change from old to new as in asdivine cross (even if i hated this one).

lost dragon today, maybe asdivine saga tomorrow (and what a great game, currently playing it).

Android is unique

Nemomon
    Participant

I agree that Asdivine Cross was heavily changed, and unfortunately to the worst. Personally I liked much more the original AC than the remake.

Were are you in Asdivine SaGa? My tablet died and I can’t continue playing it, but last thing I remember I was in a castle where the last party member joined me.

Azyleo

Okay, I honestly like the old versions character art more.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 605 Forums: 126 Topics: 1,515 Replies: 10,112