Forums Kemco Games Non-English Kemco Games Lost Dragon (EXE-Create game with first person battles)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 1 week ago.

sigfried
    Participant

“Were are you in Asdivine SaGa? My tablet died and I can’t continue playing it, but last thing I remember I was in a castle where the last party member joined me.”

i get past that point as my team is complete (that character should be the princess). i am using a boat to go from isle to isle. there is a new part of scenario each time i progress in the world. i will try to finish it (77 scenarios for an old mobile game is a score + 40 sub quest) but i am pretty sure i will miss main quest scenario (i already miss number 12 for example).

Spoiler

i think this world is the one we see in asdivine kamura in the true end. there is one world that cannot be identified (no heart, no cross, no dios) but serve the dark. this world as in cross i think prayed the dark one since you talk alot to dark follower.

edit 13/10/19: i went really far in asdivine saga and i am really decided to finish it. so far there are multiple paths according to specific dialogue. i am at quest 40 for now. i only completed 2 missions but they are very simple. i will see if i can finish all the 38 remaining.

Android is unique

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  sigfried.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

MSG will probably be elated to hear that this is a remake since that means we could see Alphadia 3 and onwards in 2020.

I’ve actually put any hopes of Alphadia 3-5 on the back burner. (But if we ever did get them I’d buy all three!) Right now I’m just waiting for Monochrome Order to come out on Android.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 posts - 11 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 579 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,492 Replies: 9,956