Forums Kemco Games Non-English Kemco Games Ruinverse – New EXE-CREATE game

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 2 days ago.

Dekar
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ck691NGHtIA

The main character Seti of a kind-hearted transferer.
    Lively childhood friend Enri.

Other fraudster beasts, a little mad doctor,
    Noya dwarf friends are a must-see! ?

Sometimes laughs and sometimes runs around the world with friends.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Another day, another Asdivine-like game.

At least it has furries in it.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Jesusalva
    Participant

Another day, another Asdivine-like game.

At least it has furries in it.

Well, I think quite a few EXE-Create games have furries in it. Even some Asdivine games…

Nope, still a zero at originality. Retouching tilesets is good, but won’t raise originality points.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Yep but as long as its decent, I’m not gonna complain. There’s too much gacha garbage on the play store.

Dekar
    Participant

Nemomon
    Participant

Don’t be like that. At least the character sprites are different 😉 Plus, once again a 3×3 grid appears, so it will give much more XP and hit ratio than in many other games. Plus:

3beez
    Participant

I know most are tired of EXE-Create games because they are so very similar.  I guess it’s because I’m so very old that I prefer them….fewer newfangled fandangles to fuss over. 😉 😀

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.

There’s something to be said for familiarity. Kemco games for me have always been a sort of “guilty pleasure”, as most gaming folk shun them for their perceived blandness.  Said gamers, in the same breath, will go for Gacha games who’s only appeal is collecting cute girls, so I don’t feel bad for not heeding the taste of the majority. Still, I kind of find EXE-Create charming, since it’s so easy to tell how they’re iterating on what is essentially the same system. Like, I could trace back each system used in a new EXE-Create game to the past game where it was introduced. It’s a bit difficult to explain the charm, but it’s there.

That said, I’ve been varying my PhoneRPG diet already with a bunch of different games. I’d definitely go nuts if the only phone stuff I played was Kemco, especially since EXE has been carrying things for so long.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I am in the same boat as I don;t like unfamiliarity and Exe-Create RPGs are familiar enough for me to enjoy. Their games all work and give me a full experience which is what I ask for in phone games.

That does not absolve Exe-Create for locking game-changing content behind a full-priced game via lootboxes (Looking at you Ambition Record and AH2, Brandel, Alvastia, etc.). When I pay for a game, I expected to have access to all game-changing content from the start without the premium currency bullshit.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    3beez
    Participant

That does not absolve Exe-Create for locking game-changing content behind a full-priced game via lootboxes (Looking at you Ambition Record and AH2, Brandel, Alvastia, etc.). When I pay for a game, I expected to have access to all game-changing content from the start without the premium currency bullshit.

Yes! I agree completely.  If I don’t really like a game within the Google Play refund time limit, I don’t keep it. And a couple of hours is really not enough time to fairly judge a role playing game. So, I’ll probably miss out on a few. However, the $8.99 price IMHO is way too high for these games, especially now that they’ve stripped the bonus for purchasing premium. I mean how can they even call it “Premium”? It’s just a game for $9 bucks with nothing special added.

I’m thinking I’ll just replay the older ones, and wait for sales on newer ones that interest me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 605 Forums: 126 Topics: 1,513 Replies: 10,111