Forums Kemco Games Non-English Kemco Games Sand Kingdom

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 4 months ago.

Nemomon
    Participant

A fresh game from Kemco. It’s developed by a new company, but looks like it would be done by Hit Points (with the exception that their sprites and mugshots look better).

PV:

Website: https://www.kemco.jp/game/sandkingdom/ja/index.html

2 users thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

This looks like a very well-developed game. I went through the translated engrish and basically, you play as hero who’s in charge of making his sand city grow to beat the bad blonde-haired guy. The website put all of their story in pictures so I cant translate directly.

The Combat system lets you take 4 companions and change their jobs and weapons as needed including massive customization via weapons and factions. The game also has a battle arena and a guild. Part of the game has you going into dungeons to get what you need to build new gear and develop your town.

So this is basically a new take on the adventure bar story but more in depth. Probably good for people who like the Atelier series.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

It appears this game is by the same developer as Marenian Tavern Story.

Older, but not wiser

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

And said developer did adventure bar story so I made sure to get that on my phone.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Jesusalva
    Participant

I’m only afraid that it is too big (Marenian have ~600 MB) and I won’t be able to install it even if I purchase D:

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,317