Forums Kemco Games Non-English Kemco Games New EXE-Create Game: ¿Colored Quartet?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Nemomon 2 months ago.

Dekar
    Participant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCrSgJF6x6A

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.saisikipremium

In a world where everyone enjoys the "role" given by God,
    An incident that occurs in four peaceful countries colored in the seasons of spring, summer, autumn, and winter.

Search for your own role, be bound by the role, diminish the role that was not given

Is it the enemy or yourself who are facing each other in a beautiful but harsh earth?

Best of Kemco: Legend of the Tetrarchs and Monochrome Order.

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by  Dekar.
    Findme
    Participant

On average, how many RPGs does Kemco publish per year?

Dekar
    Participant

EXE-Create: 6 games per year apróx.

Hitpoint: 2 or 3 games per year

Best of Kemco: Legend of the Tetrarchs and Monochrome Order.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Dekar.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Findme
    Participant

Woaaa that’s an awful lot of games..

So if someone want to catch up, they will have to beat at least one game per week for 2 years straight o_O. I’ll never catch up to them lol

Nemomon
    Participant

Woaaa that’s an awful lot of games..

So if someone want to catch up, they will have to beat at least one game per week for 2 years straight o_O. I’ll never catch up to them lol

It kinda depends. I mean if you’re playing their games once they’re released, you still will have to wait a very long time for the next game to be out. Like, we just beat the Ruinverse, and the next game probably won’t come out until a month or two from today. So there is plenty of time to catch up or play any other games ;).

Xatres
    Participant

Am I mistaken in saying it looks like it’s using the same 3×3 grid battle system from Miden Tower?

If it does, I’m on board.

Staff writer for SwitchRPG.com

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Xatres.
    Findme
    Participant

It kinda depends. I mean if you’re playing their games once they’re released, you still will have to wait a very long time for the next game to be out. Like, we just beat the Ruinverse, and the next game probably won’t come out until a month or two from today. So there is plenty of time to catch up or play any other games ;).

You’re right 😁. My initial plan was to work my way in chronological order so I was devastated reading user Dekar’s post above lol

I’ll play the recent games first then work my way backward. Already has my eyes on several games thanks to your and user Jesusalva’s suggestion.

I take it we’ll have ~2 months until the english version of Colored Quartet comes out?

Nemomon
    Participant

I take it we’ll have ~2 months until the english version of Colored Quartet comes out?

Half a year ;). At a bare minimum. Most likely next year, though. Colored Quartet is not even out in Japan yet (it will be July 2nd), and we still have some Japanese games that are not yet translated and they surely will be (like Asdivine SaGa that probably will be the next English Kemco game, and then the Crystal Ortha). So I don’t think this game will be out anytime soon ;).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 775 Forums: 130 Topics: 1,766 Replies: 11,492