September 25, 2020 at 9:49 am #39106NemomonParticipant
So our favourite sprites are back! 😉 From EXE-CREATE of course.
September 25, 2020 at 11:48 am #39109LemmyTheLennyParticipant
- This topic was modified 2 months ago by Nemomon.
So Some thoughts. This game seems interesting.
- This is probably the first EXE Create game with a female protagonist (Although Warlord revival let you play as a female but that was a long time ago and the game does not work)
- Collecting monster and learning skills as Lucille in Asdivine cross was actually enjoyable so I;m glad to see that monster skills are making a comeback via one of the characters being able to possess monsters and use them to fight.
- This game defo took inspiration from Asdivine Kamura with the 3×3 grid system for battles and skills that affect particular parts of the grid
- I love seeing skill trees in games like this so its gonna be fun to choose how you progress through the game.
Overall, I predict that this game is gonna be above-average but i could be too optimistic.
We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.September 25, 2020 at 3:19 pm #39114JRPGHeroParticipant
This looks fun
JRPGHOctober 1, 2020 at 1:42 am #39151NobleStripesParticipant
Wow, that looks fun, I decided to buy and try it.
TIGER MOTIF OVERLOAD! MEOW!October 20, 2020 at 4:51 am #39672
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Members: 824 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,811 Replies: 11,698