September 25, 2020 at 9:49 am #39106NemomonParticipant
So our favourite sprites are back! 😉 From EXE-CREATE of course.
September 25, 2020 at 11:48 am #39109LemmyTheLennyParticipant
- This topic was modified 6 months ago by Nemomon.
So Some thoughts. This game seems interesting.
- This is probably the first EXE Create game with a female protagonist (Although Warlord revival let you play as a female but that was a long time ago and the game does not work)
- Collecting monster and learning skills as Lucille in Asdivine cross was actually enjoyable so I;m glad to see that monster skills are making a comeback via one of the characters being able to possess monsters and use them to fight.
- This game defo took inspiration from Asdivine Kamura with the 3×3 grid system for battles and skills that affect particular parts of the grid
- I love seeing skill trees in games like this so its gonna be fun to choose how you progress through the game.
Overall, I predict that this game is gonna be above-average but i could be too optimistic.
We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.September 25, 2020 at 3:19 pm #39114JRPGHeroParticipant
This looks fun
JRPGHOctober 1, 2020 at 1:42 am #39151NobleStripesParticipant
Wow, that looks fun, I decided to buy and try it.
TIGER MOTIF OVERLOAD! MEOW!October 20, 2020 at 4:51 am #39672DekarParticipantDecember 30, 2020 at 2:47 pm #40038sigfriedParticipant
about the music and text, since ruinverse, it seems exe create invest fund in musician and writers. good news if it continues like that. that was the best thing about old exe create games like alphadia, asdivine saga, unlucky hero or warlord revival
Android is unique
1 user thanked author for this post.January 18, 2021 at 1:08 am #40138PanchoParticipant
Looking forward to this, hope it gets translated. I love that its a female protagonist for a change.
Everyones favorite lil' beaked mushroom ~Pancho!April 7, 2021 at 2:40 pm #40597DebrutsidParticipant
Anyone know why i cannot find the girl from the east to partner up with for the guild?
saw a video, and it shows after the guild, talking to the old man who saw her, cut scene.. this never happened.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Members: 891 Forums: 134 Topics: 1,926 Replies: 12,025