Catalog Completion Gaps

Written by 3beez

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Onigo Hunter Catalog Completion Gaps

This topic contains 27 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  3beez 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)
  • Author

3beez
    Participant

Beat the game. On easy, of course. 😜 As usual, I’ve missed a few things, five treasures and three beasties. I don’t really care about the chests (nothing good in them anyway). However, I’d appreciate some hints on the beasties…Just where to look would be great:
    C-22
    D-24
    S-159
    Thanks!

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Sad to say it, but I’m missing those same 3.

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’m not that far yet but I’ll keep an eye out.

BTW, for whoever is interested in writing an enemy guide – I think this one probably needs to include Mat. # and basic trap info (i.e. Small/fruit, Medium/fish, etc.)

I’m not sure how to incorporate that unless we leave out the drop info (which I wouldn’t mind because I’m not sure any monsters drop anything important either?)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

3beez
    Participant

I’m about 90% done with the catalog spreadsheet. Funny you should mention the extra columns:

Onigo-Critter-Spreadsheet-Pic

I agree about the drops. Nothing extraordinary to try and get. A couple of the metate/human have a weapon drop, but its “meh.”(The column for element is more for me as I want to do a “Sort” by Mat No/Element to make myself an “at-a-glance” chart for crafting. Scrolling thru the entire Onigo list each time gets to be a REAL pain.)

I guess warped minds really do think alike! 😄

1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Nice…
    I might put the no. and element in one column – Mat. No. – like “14 E” or “05 No.”
    Then drop the “drop” (hehe). That would make everything look really nice on mobile, but it would probably work fine the way you have it too so if it’s too much work to move the element, just leave it.

I’m thinking about how to do crafting guides, one of which would just be a list of which enemies match which mat. no. Like:
    Mat. 15
    Legend Turtle Wa
    Shadow Griffin Wi
    Mass Production F

It’d be a lot of work and I don’t think there’s any fancy way to display it but I think it would be really helpful.

I am thinking tables though for the various crafting recipes, separate for items, weapons, crystals etc.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

3beez
    Participant

Nah, shouldn’t be a lot of work. It’s more of a sort-cut-paste process. And if memory serves, there’s a way to combine the data from two columns into one column…I’ll Google it.

1oldtymer
    Participant

If you have the room, it helps to have the No. in its own column, and Element in its own column. When crafting, you would like to be able to sort on each independently. So sort of a tabbed table, one tab is sorted on No and the other on Element.

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

S 159: Shadow Gryffon find it on Agareth Island (but it also says appears in many locations–likes ripe fruit

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.

3beez
    Participant

How about something like this?

Onigo-Craft-Material-Template

It needs formatting and I don’t know how to put multiple tables side by side, but it’s a start. For those who want a sort-able spreadsheet, I could upload one to the forum? I think MSG Commander made it so spreadsheets could be added?

3beez
    Participant

Just testing

• This reply was modified 47 years ago by .
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.