Secret/extra Onigoes boss list?

Written by Travelman31

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Onigo Hunter Secret/extra Onigoes boss list?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of LemmyTheLenny LemmyTheLenny 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Travelman31
    Travelman31
    Participant

I remember seeing a few Onigoes bosses here and there. Two that I recall has a level 25 and another level 35 which were way over powered compared to where I was at the time. Each was in a cave with someone outside warning me about them.

But I do not remember how to find them back now, any tips om extra Onigoes bosses? THANKS!

Profile photo of 3beez
    3beez
    Participant

I think the level 25 critter is in the cave on Tamus Island, and the level 35 is in the one‚Äč on Serei. There are other islands that have high-level areas: Agareth, Geshion (sp?), Morax. Beware though. You’ll be grinding along thinking this isn’t so hard, and you’ll encounter very large, powerful enemies that will smite you to Oblivion. And there be dragons.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Travelman31
    Participant

Thanks!
    So the last boss is actually quite easy and the ending is short and without credits.
    So how long is the post game material? I beat a few of the bosses but I think I am now underpowered. I beat, if I remember, some huge Lion thing who had to be in the mid 70s or higher. He was tough.

Profile photo of 3beez
    3beez
    Participant

There are 89 Main Story quests. After you seal away Kanai in the Lapless Dimension (#88), you’ll come to #89 “Free Adventure,” and prompted to “Take on requests, aiming to fill the Catalog and various lists.”

That’s it. No uber boss unless you consider the dragons (random encounters) on Morax Island as a great challenge. That’s it…wait, did I say that already? Just to make sure, I’ll say it again. That’s it. No post-game.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Profile photo of LemmyTheLenny
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I think that it’s because due to the play data recovered, they found that most people dont have the will to play through the postagame ignoring the legendary level 99 bosses. Sometimes i dislike having to grind a lot just to beat a boss like Bloody Madame Curie or any other part of her incarcinations.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Travelman31
    Participant

Yah, if it is a single huge bonus dungeon that might require 4 or 5 levels of grinding post game before entering said dungeon, sure, I would do it. But to go from, like, level 70 or 72 to the high 90s?…No thanks!

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Profile photo of Travelman31 Travelman31.
    Profile photo of LemmyTheLenny
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

This ended up killing a lot of the postgames in Exe Create games for me and to a lesser extent, hit-Point.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.