Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Onigo Hunter Ancient Hunter

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Nemomon 1 year ago.

Nemomon
    Participant

It seems that this month’s EXE-CREATE’s app of the month will be an Ancient Hunter.

https://yoyaku-top10.jp/u/a/MTk5Nzk

• This topic was modified 48 years ago by .
    Travelman31
    Participant

Thanks for the info. I do not want to sound like a jerk but it looks like they are still recycling graphics and game/battle engine. I am not so excited for Asdvine cross 2 or this.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks for the info. I do not want to sound like a jerk but it looks like they are still recycling graphics and game/battle engine. I am not so excited for Asdvine cross 2 or this.

I actually have to agree with you on that. I do like Exe Create, but not when all their games start to feel identical. :S

Dragon Sinker was a nice “sort of” change of pace, but honestly I’m hoping for another magitec or World Wide Software…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Travelman31
    Participant

Dragon sinker really was a great change of pace. But does magitec still make games for kemco?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

But does magitec still make games for kemco?

I don’t honestly know, but if they do, I want something other than Exe Create for the next couple releases. Mind you, I’ll most likely play whatever they put out. But I’d like it to be something different from the onslaught of “feels like asdivine spirit.” 😆

Give some variety for a few months, then drop Asdivine 2, and I’ll be a happy camper.

Nemomon
    Participant

First some great news! Then comments about the EXE-CREATE identical games.

So, the PV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1pzEc7JUPU

And the website: http://www.kemco.jp/sp/games/anhu/ja/index.html

Nemomon
    Participant

I’m kinda different than You about the “identical games” from EXE_CREATE. Look for example at Shin Megami Tensei series. They have so many games that they surely can compete with Kemco on who has more games. Yet, in SMT games all the demons are almost always the same. What’s more, even the artwork almost never changes.

For me that’s actually good that the enemies barely change. I can feeel that the story still takes place in one big, and the same, universe. Familiar faces for me are always welcome. Even if they’re enemies. It’s like in the SMT – “this demon here is just a lesser demon, but in the XXY it was a boss demon”. Plus, until now we had some “patterns”, for example in the Japanese games the names for the rock enemy in the boulder area always had Mk. number increased by 1. Was Rock, Rock Mk. II, Rock Mk. III. Something familiar ;).

We reached a new page. At the previous page there is a link to the website and a PV.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Don’t get me wrong; I’ve enjoyed all the recent Exe Create games. And I like each Asdivine game enough to play them all more than once. It’s just that for me, one of the things I love about Kemco is the variety among the different development teams. Otherwise I feel like I’m just playing the same thing over again, only with different characters.

But as my grandmother would say, “To each his own.”

Rpgfanjames
    Participant

Hey!
    I watched the game intro video and I like the gameplay mechanics and features such as changing equipment which also changes your battle sprite/avatars appearance and the model designs remind me of Elio since EXE Create has further upgraded the in game sprites and animation looks like they pushed even further with new game mechanics and graphics! I know it’s all in Japanese and I can’t understand or read the language but it all looks pretty cool! So I can’t wait for an English release…whenever that is. B)

Nemomon
    Participant
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,415 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,161 Replies: 7,965