Revenant Dogma & Alphadia Genesis games on sale.

Written by LemmyTheLenny

Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Revenant Dogma Revenant Dogma & Alphadia Genesis games on sale.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Travelman31 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

The Alphadia Genesis games as well as Dogma costs $.99 on the Google play store. Get it while you can.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Zherk01
    Participant

I still wonder(and glad) that while their typical pricing of 3.99 and 4.99 are close on my currency conversion their sale of $0.99 actually drops the price to $0.29. lol. Too bad I already own both the Genesis title and isn’t interested on Revenant Dogma yet(I did try it though) I hope Knights of the Earthends gets a price cut soon.

On another note it seems that Kemco is still not using the new “Sale” feature of Google Play where you can see the original price and the current sale price above it with a countdown of when the sale will end.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I recomend getting Dogma while the sale lasts. The bonus dungeon can provide so much postagme content for it’s price. At 0.29, that’s a STEAL!

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Yes, Dogma bonus content is awesome! Especially the battle against Guild Hero! :evil grin: Even if you’re not intrested to play it right now, I’d still get it on sale.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Islandi
    Participant

Ah >_< I bought Dogma too early LOL.

I’ve played till level 34, then put it aside for a while now because…. I don’t really like the random weapon effects %, messy skills of all the characters AND beast Fleon. Somehow seeing a beast in the permanent character lineup destroys the ‘attraction’ and ‘enjoyment’ of the whole game/story. Maybe that’s just me…

Zherk01
    Participant

Oh well one more game on my stack of “its on sale so I’ll get it but no idea when I’ll actually play it” games won’t hurt. Lol. I swear that Google Play sales are worst of a money pit than Steam sales. That couple of taps to purchase is addictive.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

kamentierr
    Participant

Played Dogma before but didn’t quite like it. Finished the game and then simply moved on to another game. I really like Saga and Savior though and with this sale going on i might play it again for the postgame content. Too bad that there is no save data transfer from the freemium to the premium version.

I still wonder(and glad) that while their typical pricing of 3.99 and 4.99 are close on my currency conversion their sale of $0.99 actually drops the price to $0.29.

I think because pricing on playstore varies between regions?

What an ass...

Zherk01
    Participant

Probably that but its weird that its only on their sale buy hey I’m not really complaining about it.

Travelman31
    Participant

Meh. Run of the mill 3d rpgs. Kemco has done better but if you are thirsty for new kemco games, go for it!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.