Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Revenant Dogma How to get the Sage Ore and Giant Ore?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  3beez 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

SupremeDemon
    Participant

Please help me to find the sage ore and giant ore. I finish the game already (Normal Ending and The Bonus Scenario) but i can’t find those two ore. Please help me pls.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi SupremeDemon, it’s been a long time since I played this game and I don’t even have it installed anymore, but I think the only way I ever found to get Sage Ore or Giant Ore was through the IAP Shop? If anyone else knows another way, though, please do share…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

3beez
    Participant

My memory is foggy too….but I think I got them from breaking down weapons. Which weapons? you may ask. Honestly, I have no idea. I know I spent a lot of time farming weapons, and when I got ones with the attributes I wanted, I went back to a smith, and then saved. I had him break the weapon and if I didn’t get what I wanted, I’d reload the game and try again, and again, and again…ad nauseum. But persistence does pay off. If the weapon you’re breaking has the attribute (e.g. Sage, Giant) you want, you will eventually get that ore. Good luck!

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.