Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Revenant Dogma Exit Feral Realm

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  PeeShooter 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Maharal
    Participant

I have to go Navia and the only way out of the Est is through a 10 level dungeon but there’s no way out there.

Jesusalva
    Participant

I’m not sure now, it was a loong time since I’ve last played this game.

But if it is when they throw you at a pit for judgment, you have to find the cutscene area, so the whatever of justice may give you forgiveness and warp you back.

…I think. I’m not sure. Again, that was too long ago, I already uninstalled the game so I can’t warrant anything ^^’ (Except that you can complete the game)

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

Maharal
    Participant

Actually it’s the part right after you defeat the feral king. Then I took the warp back to the Ethereal Est and then descended the Feral border dungeon (or something like that). On the 10th last floor, there’s nothing there.

Maharal
    Participant

I’m probably quitting this game if I don’t see a solution because I’m locked inside that feral border dungeon and apparently no way out.

Jesusalva
    Participant

I may be mistaking, but is that those random generated dungeons some of their games have?

In that case, you must find the boss, unless you are not at the easiest difficulty level. (Easy should have 10 floors, and normal should have 15)

Use the minimap to ensure you’ve already went in every room. If you find no boss and no stairs, it may be a bug and you may need to load a previous save slot D:

I’m not sure if there is the usual “Go On” warning for this boss, so look diligently… That was too long ago and I may be mistaking this game with Glorious Savior, sorry if it is the case or if this doesn’t help 🙁

* Always have a save slot ready before entering a Random Dungeon, regardless of which game.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

PeeShooter
    Participant

You must kill the boss inorder to get to the next floor and find the portal and get out…but if you cant beat the boss just die and choose “Return to the base”..but all weapons you acquire on that dungeon will be lost..theres 2 portal on the feral realm..whitey vio for est and vio for portal out..you cant go out on the 10th floor..

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.