Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Revenant Dogma Is there any Boss better than the guild Hero?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Johanes 3 months ago.

PeeShooter
    Participant

Beat him many times on hell mode…My Lilith can 2 skill him (meteor fall) 400k-600k damage each hit…and 1 hit him in easy mode(grinding for all matter)..hope theres more on this rpg….bored..lol

1 user thanked author for this post.
    PeeShooter
    Participant

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Guild Hero was my favorite bonus boss! I remember when the game came out it took us forever to figure out how to beat him.

(In fact, there’s a whole ginormous thread on how to beat him, in case anyone else needs a good strategy:

https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/revenant-dogma/3209-how-to-beat-guild-hero/ )

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1oldtymer
    Participant

Guild Hero was my favorite bonus boss! I remember when the game came out it took us forever to figure out how to beat him. (In fact, there’s a whole ginormous thread on how to beat him, in case anyone else needs a good strategy: https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/revenant-dogma/3209-how-to-beat-guild-hero/ )

The Guild Hero saga is a good reminder of how being underleveled adds to the enjoyment and excitement of the game.  The thread above shows the difficulty many of us had when we attempted Guild Hero at just average levels.  Some creative strategies emerged from the struggles many of us endured.

After my characters were super-leveled, the battle against Guild Hero was ho-hum easy and dull.  Yes, grinding away sometimes is required to complete a game, but too often it reduces the fun along the way.

Older, but not wiser

3 users thanked author for this post.
    PeeShooter
    Participant

Well it only took me 34 hrs of gameplay to beat all…one tip if you want to get to the higher floors in est…use the eliminate encounter ..bought at the shop for 200..and use modified weapon on fleon all speed and use gold (easy mode) ..and make set of weapons like 1 set for leveling ..1 set for speed run…1 set for bosses..1 set for recover..etc..learned this from inflation rpg lol….
    Well this my set for guild hero..hell mode..

Ps..before i resume the main story at no.11 im already lvl 150+.. means i already unlock the est hell tower before priemer of the the therians got abducted lol

PeeShooter
    Participant

Well theres one easy strategy to beat the bosses even you are low level ..just equip of all of your chars with reduced damge 100%(weps) and you gonna receive only 1 damage any attack..except some spell that make ur hp 0..to counter this use angel gem..well keep grinding…..by the the way 250+ floors on est…all monster can 1 hit you even how strong you are..(hell mode)..more brutal than the guild hero(hell mode)….

This is my set for grinding 300+ floors

1oldtymer
    Participant

Well theres one easy strategy to beat the bosses even you are low level ..just equip of all of your chars with reduced damge 100%(weps) and you gonna receive only 1 damage any attack..except some spell that make ur hp 0..to counter this use angel gem..well keep grinding…..by the the way 250+ floors on est…all monster can 1 hit you even how strong you are..(hell mode)..more brutal than the guild hero(hell mode)…. This is my set for grinding 300+ floors

Wow, that’s an interesting set up.  I had my own method, but not as nice as yours, and made it to 400 before I gave up.  I later made it to the top floor at 500–see the forum posts on the est levels.  I try to avoid all the random encounters.  My basic technique was to try to have one character stay alive (undead gem helps) to get a turn, then flee.  Then restore everybody (I use the undrop accessory to not lose gold when I flee) and try to make it to the “guardian boss” as that battle is much easier than the random encounters along the way.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  1oldtymer.
    Johanes
    Participant

Yes, Lilith is a bom. She’s good for grinding to get unlimited All Mater item.. it takes a lot of time, but it works. She has first move since has better speed at start, but you can add Spd 3 and Int 3 ores to reach 9999. And use her Paladin skill Meteor Fall everytime, don’t bother about her limiter, HP, or SP and you will always kill the Guild Hero with 1 hit in easy mode. That way you farm All Matters. l think it’s the fastest way to farm it. I try to put  All Matters to Caine first. See the pics.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,658 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,272 Replies: 8,515