Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Revenant Dogma Cheap Way to Level Up

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Shadow X 10 months ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Commander, could you start a new topic for me? (I don’t know how). Under Revenant Dogma, a Metal Monsters topic.
    “Is there any location to farm Metal Monsters in Revenant Dogma? In many Kemco RPG, if there are metal monsters, there is usually a place to farm them. Often this location is not accessible until late in the game. Also, is there any special item drop from a metal monster, something not obtainable in any other way?”

Older, but not wiser

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Wow, I just found out I can move just one message into a new topic! Sweet… B)

To start a topic, you just need to click on the “New Topic” tab near the top of the page, then choose the right category from the drop down menu. Again, easy enough once you know how, but another thing that can be hard to just “figure out.”

All your base are

Azyleo

This is the only Kemco Game Having no Island Filled with Strong Monsters; And this stands true for Metal Monsters.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Looks like Est dungeon is the only option for serious grinding.

All your base are

Azyleo

^ Yes But You Can Still Resume your Path in Hell Dungeon on Defeating the Boss, so it’s a Plus.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

^ Yes But You Can Still Resume your Path in Hell Dungeon on Defeating the Boss, so it’s a Plus.

True. One thing to remind people of though, is that if you clear Level 104, let’s say, and you want to return to base. The next time you enter the dungeon you’ll have the option to start at Level 101.

However – You then MUST defeat the boss on Level 110 before leaving the dungeon again. If you leave before that (or if the boss kills you and sends you back)…

The NEXT time you enter the dungeon, you’ll have to start back at Level 1.

(Not that I know anyone with the username ending with -ander who might have actually done that by mistake) :silly:

“Who, me? I’m innocent…” :whistle:

All your base are

Azyleo

Let Me Guess……. You got Owned by the Boss?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Let Me Guess……. You got Owned by the Boss?

No I was the epitome of dumb. I used the Encounter Ring B (that’s supposed to eliminate encounters with enemies weaker than you) from about Level 30 all the way to Level 103, only fighting the Bosses on the 10’s levels. Since no random enemies were appearing, I was all like “Wow, Level 181 must be really strong…”

Then just for kicks I took the ring off on Level 103, and got owned by the fishies… 😆

At that point, it wasn’t worth the effort it would have taken to try and Level up my party until I could handle them, so… I left the dungeon. Then went back to try Level 51… and that was fine, but I left before beating the boss on Level 60, and that sent me all the way back to Level 1 the next time I went to enter the dungeon.

It was really bad, and I was not laughing at the time. (But, I can laugh about it now, so it’s all good.)

All your base are

Azyleo

^ oh Lols you did give me a good laugh though XD.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

P.S. Side topic – in your signature, please take out the “www” before rpginsanity. It’s starting to show up in my Google Analytics as a “redundant” link, or site, or one of those, and I think it’s coming from people clicking your sig, ’cause I don’t have it in any other links (that I know of…)

All your base are

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 994 Forums: 137 Topics: 2,001 Replies: 12,204