Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Revenant Dogma Revenant Dogma Sub Quests

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  famouscrystal1417 5 years ago.

Alev
    Participant

Quest #5, I got my medicinal herb in the last floor of mt menchui.

Dipo
    Participant

Hi guys, what about subquest 10? Im not understand about it. 🙁

Dipo
    Participant

Yap same here. So hard find a “guy” there in 2 places menchui and darek forest 🙁

3beez
    Participant

Yap same here. So hard find a “guy” there in 2 places menchui and darek forest 🙁

Dipo, I think it is random where the guy spawns. However, I just did the quest again and I found him in the same place I found him in Darek Forest the first time I did the quest (It’s repeatable.). If you enter from the north entrance of the forest, walk south between the trees until you can go no farther. If you enter from the south entrance of the forest, take the warp sigil to the end point and then walk south.

I will do the quest again and see if I can get him to show up at Mt. Menchui. 🙂

Be back shortly!

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    3beez
    Participant

Ack! I just found him at a different place in Darek Forest. This time he was south of the midpoint warp and west of the heal sigil. So far I have never found him in menshui. He must hide really well there.

Edit: Tried for a third time. Found him in Mount Menshui, two screens from the entrance. His location seems to be random. There might be a limited number of spawn points. A good experiment, if anyone is up for it. hahaha!

My best advice would be to stick close to the warp points. He never seems to be more than a screen or two from them. Wish I could give you a specific location, Dipo. Sorry!

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Tomomo
    Participant

Where is Holy Realm Border Village?

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi Tomomo,

I’m sorry I don’t have the game installed anymore. (And just realized we don’t have the World Map published for this game.) :unsure:

It’s a bit of a stretch, but is it possible it’s on the northwest continent? I have a really bad memory so I apologize in advance if I’m way off…

All your base are

Tomomo
    Participant

Hi Tomomo,

I’m sorry I don’t have the game installed anymore. (And just realized we don’t have the World Map published for this game.) :unsure:

It’s a bit of a stretch, but is it possible it’s on the northwest continent? I have a really bad memory so I apologize in advance if I’m way off…[/quote]

Ok bro.
    Maybe this help:

Screenshot_2016-06-24-00-36-58.png

And this is..?:

Screenshot_2016-06-24-00-36-50.png

Yes, it’s on that island and beyond that barrier. However, you won’t be able to go there until the post-game plot asks you to, so for now just keep progressing through the main quest.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Whadda ya know, I actually got one right! B)

(Also thank you to Searinox, and Tomomo, I hope you have all the info you needed.)

All your base are

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 994 Forums: 137 Topics: 2,001 Replies: 12,204