Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Revenant Dogma Lilith or Julie?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 5 years ago.

Alev
    Participant

I just remembered. At the heaven border, there’s a scene on staying with julie or following lilith. I chose the lilith path. And don’t have a save file there. is there any difference in the plot if I choose differently? I don’t like to play all over again just to see that scene.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I just remembered. At the heaven border, there’s a scene on staying with julie or following lilith. I chose the lilith path. And don’t have a save file there. is there any difference in the plot if I choose differently? I don’t like to play all over again just to see that scene.

I don’t know. I chose to follow Julie and so the dialogue in that one scene was different. But then at the True End, I still had the choice to go with Lilith, Julie, or Fleon. But I chose Julie at that point also, and then went off to try and beat the Guild Hero. But it sure looked like you could choose any of the 3 ending scenes. So I for one, don’t think it matters which choice you make at the heaven border.

All your base are

Azyleo

The Plot is the Same.
    Remember when you choose Lilith and when fighting the Clausses, Lilith Protects Caine.

Well in Jolie’s Route Caine Protects Jolie the same way Lilith Protected Caine but Only this time Caine Didn’t Faint ( But Lilith Did ). But if doing this makes the ending different is something I need to check. ( and I did make a second save slot for this choice, so one of my slots have Jolie Route while the other has Lilith ).

Alev
    Participant

I see. So some dialogue just differs but the over all ending is still the same. Thanks. I’m just curious. And oh, I chose Fleon just for kick on the ending and ran of to est dungeon right after. I’ve yet to watch Liliths or Julies ending.

Dipo
    Participant

For what? A true ending? Thats a same plot. U can choice mr.lion or lilith or jolie or another for get tittle screen 🙂

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

For what? A true ending? Thats a same plot. U can choice mr.lion or lilith or jolie or another for get tittle screen 🙂

It is the same ending, just if you choose a different character you get a bonus scene with that person.

All your base are

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,033 Forums: 137 Topics: 2,023 Replies: 12,288