Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Revenant Dogma My highest level Ethereal Est Floor :)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 3 months ago.

Dipo
    Participant

Well, this one of game first time for me is pretty hard. So long and long time for collect RDP. So hard for collect All Matter likes Ability Seed. So hardest to get raised weapons effect. This stage very very bored. How many stats for get 999 floors?

Azyleo

The highest floor is 500, and yes I do agree, that the Est Base gets really boring after some floors.

Cho
    Participant

Sad news for thouse who trying hard to beat that “last” 500 lvl.
    You people know nothing about boreness! 😛

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I am in shock.

I literally don’t know how to respond to that… :pinch:

My hat’s off to you Cho, you are definitely the Ethereal Est Master!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

…”Paces walked: 630414″
    So, even assuming absolutely all paces went towards completing Ethereal Est Hell floors, that means you spent about 63 paces on one floor on average.
    Walking from the Item merchant to Weapon merchant and back in the Ethereal Est base is about 72 paces.
    I’m sorry for being dubious, but could you present further proof that you actually did 9998 floors?

Cho
    Participant

Does the video with the record screen counts?

…with one more suspicious mismatch to find. :cheer:

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Looks good to me (although trying to watch it on Dailymotion, I had a LOT of lag, plus waiting for all the ads on the side of the page to load, although obviously that’s outside of your control. :lol:) But once the video did load, I have to say it looks legit.

The 72 hours of gameplay you have logged, is also enough to convince me.

Side question, do you know if steps you take in the Hell Dungeon are counted against “Paces Walked?” If they’re not, that might explain it. If they are, well, *something* about the game is definitely strange.

Cho
    Participant

Accordind to math:
    72h = 4320min = 259200sec
    div 9998 flors ->
    It’s about 26 sec per floor! :woohoo:

…and before it goes to far I must apologies to all for my practical joke.
    The last floor is 500.
    Displayed 9998 – it’s a bug (though I dunno is it global or only my version).

Side question, do you know if steps you take in the Hell Dungeon are counted against “Paces Walked?” If they’re not, that might explain it. If they are, well, *something* about the game is definitely strange.

Yep, Hell Dungeon steps are counted. But I assume this info is not so important now 😛 .

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Lol, next time just say so. 😆

(I was ready to believe it, well maybe not believe – but for sure I wasn’t going to play all the way to level 500 just to find out if that was the end of not!)

Anyway thank you for setting the record straight.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I was browsing my old files, and came across the same bug found by CHO.  I had a screenshot of after I had completed 400 floors of the Hell dungeon, and then I found another screenshot that was similar to the one posted by CHO that came after I made it to 500.  Although going back 2 years now, I thought I’d post it just to confirm what CHO told us: 500 floors, and a bug on the record screen.500

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  1oldtymer.
    Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Cho
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,315 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,114 Replies: 7,521