Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Revenant Dogma i love this game

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Crazychiq 7 years ago.

Crazychiq
    Participant

well, i love this game and i will complete this game perfectly

null
    Participant

i guess this will be my next game(after i finish the asdivine series)

Crazychiq
    Participant

yeah u should

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

well, i love this game and i will complete this game perfectly

Hi Crazychiq!

Revenant Dogma is a lot of fun, I pretty much liked everything about it. The other one you should check out is Glorious Savior – it’s built using the same game mechanics (only the weapon and skill system is quite strange and takes a lot of getting used to.)

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

All your base are

Crazychiq
    Participant

Gorious Savior downloaded, but i will finish my revenant dogma first. level 785 now, i think i can go to lv999 in 2 days, n go for highest ethereal est ^^

Azyleo

Basically what MSG said. Ill just add that if you have any problems regarding the site then please feel free to PM MSG or me ( Mostly MSG, I just redirect to him every conversation like I always do ). Also if you find anything that has not been discussed in the forum then dont hesitate to write in the forums.

Also welcome!

Travelman31
    Participant

This is one of kemco’s 3D games? hmm, I am the opposite of most because I like a good solid 2D 16 bit style rpg…Are the out of battle graphic still pretty old school?

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

Overdrive
    Participant

This is one of kemco’s 3D games? hmm, I am the opposite of most because I like a good solid 2D 16 bit style rpg…Are the out of battle graphic still pretty old school?

I think, of all Kemco’s games, Tears Revolude is the only one that isn’t old school out of battle, with its more 3D scale to dungeons (even though it’s really just a slight perspective change combined with a tiny first-person-view window). Well, that and maybe Elio, which seems to be more like a free-to-play along the lines of Final Fantasy Record Keeper where you fight a couple battles and then fight a boss but don’t have any actual dungeons to explore.

Not counting the two turn-based strategy games, though, the rest are old-school 2D games with a few of Exe-Create’s (the two Alphadia Genesis titles, Illusion of L’Phalcia, the two Revenants and Glorious Savior) having 3D battle screens. Some of the other games take liberties with the formula, by not having a normal over-world to explore (ie: Justice Chronicles, for example, where you pick the location you’re going to and then get taken there), but are still pretty traditional when it comes to battles.

kamentierr
    Participant

@crazychiq, TC if you like this game i recommend Revenant Saga. It’s a distant prequel of Dogma with slightly different mechanics. I also seconded Glorious Savior. I don’t really like Dogma but i really enjoyed both Savior and Saga.

@travelman31, exploration is done in 2D, only battles are in 3D. The 3D is not as bad as their older title. As for how it looks outside battle, well it’s similar to Dios.

Found an old screenshot of my playthrough:

Attachments:

What an ass...

Travelman31
    Participant

Thanks for the info! Yah, I have played nearly every 2D Kemco game. Guess it will be time to play some of the ones that use 3D battle graphics.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,510 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,427 Replies: 13,705