Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Revenant Saga [TRUE ENDING SPOILERS] When should I go into…

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Uncreative Name
    Participant

…Perdition? At about Level 55, the enemies will destroy you there. What should I do first? I know I definitely have to grind, but are they any places with better armor and weapons? Or are there not and I should just stick to the islands for grinding on the map?

I also want to know a good level to go in there. Prolly 100-ish? I’m not sure.

Perdition itself is actually a good place to level up to 75-100 (generally the level you want to be to fight Heylel at his strongest).

Aside from that, if you have the Tick-Tock Hoop for Esther, you can head to the island east of the Sanctum and hunt metal enemies to your heart’s content. It’ll be far easier if you equip the Encounter Ring and/or Metal Ring, and Leveler rings.

2 users thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Perdition itself is actually a good place to level up to 75-100 (generally the level you want to be to fight Heylel at his strongest).

Aside from that, if you have the Tick-Tock Hoop for Esther, you can head to the island east of the Sanctum and hunt metal enemies to your heart’s content. It’ll be far easier if you equip the Encounter Ring and/or Metal Ring, and Leveler rings.

There’s a very short video (about 1 minute) demonstrating the effectiveness of the Tick-Tock Hoop here: https://www.rpginsanity.com/forum/revenant-saga/5877-metal-monsters-and-leveling-up/

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

• This reply was modified 47 years ago by .
    1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.