Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Revenant Saga Released on PS4 on 13.12.17

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 5 months ago.

nicoschwarz
    Participant

Yesterday this game was released on PS4. I bought it yesterday and really like it. I have played some free Kemco games on my smartphone, but I’m glad they also release on other plattforms. I hope it sells well and hope to get more Kemco games on my PS4 aside from this and Asdivine Heart.

Greetings, Nico

New here

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi Nico, thanks for the info on the PS4 release. I too hope that Kemco continues to release their games on other platforms. If you have a Steam account they do have some games there as well:

Alphadia Genesis

Antiquia Lost

Tears Revolude

And also, Dragon Sinker is listed as “Coming Soon.” (There’s also Asdivine Hearts and Revenant Saga, but you’ve obviously already got those two lol… also Yodanji and something in Japanese – but I personally didn’t care for Yodanji, and don’t know anything about the Japanese game, so…)

Anyway I hope you enjoy Revenant Saga!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Mastertrek
    Participant

For me KEMCO games are best played on mobile phones 🙂 but it’s great that they’re also on PS4.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,315 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,114 Replies: 7,521