Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Revenant Saga The final dungeon of the normal ending

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 2 weeks ago.

Overdrive
    Participant

Is so long that it actually became kind of hilarious by the time I reached the final boss. Not the first two plot bosses. Or the four treasure chest bosses guarding great weapons. Or the boss guarding all the great armor. Not that I mind super-long dungeons (heck, that’s how every SNES Final Fantasy ended — a super-long dungeon with a lot of bosses), but man, it was essentially two lengthy and linear dungeons back-to-back. Exhausting!

Overdrive
    Participant

Well, so far, Perdition seems to be saying “hold my beer” on the “this dungeon is really long” topic. I mean, the last two weapon bosses could be closer together than the first two, but if not, whoa.

Kai Tsuikia
    Participant

Where are all four Treasure Bosses.

*Changes into a Cute Dragon, that when curled up looks like a weird Hat*

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Kai Tsuikia.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

If past Exe-Create games are anything to go by, Treasure weapon bosses are usually located off the beaten path and usually don’t have you going into new areas. Therefore, you should make sure that you’ve explored each and every corner of the room before moving onto a new one. That is how I would handle the treasure bosses.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 493 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,399 Replies: 9,161