Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Revenant Saga Thinking in collecting info for this game

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Alfieri 6 months ago.

Alfieri
    Participant

I just got this game for Nintendo Switch and I am thinking in doing a compilation Spreadsheet for this game. Is there anything that will make my life easier to get drops on monsters? Like a 100% drops skills or something like that. I just started this and it seems that the main character has a steal skill but this also damages the enemy, I may need to use weak weapons and play in hardest difficulties to get all items from them before defeating them. There seems to be some orbs that give increased drop rates but is there anything else?

Also, are there 2 drop/steal items for each enemy?

There does not seem to be a Bestiary in this game so I may struggle a bit with this.

3beez
    Participant

According to my notes, Julia learns the skill, “Treasure Searcher” at level 33. It shows what items a monster has. For drops, Ultra-Rare Rings, and a Luck Ring might help.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    3beez
    Participant

Looks like I started a bestiary, but never finished. You’re welcome to use what I got done (Disclaimer: I don’t remember how completed each area was. Sorry!):

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    3beez
    Participant
    Alfieri
    Participant

Thank you. That will prove useful. There are even enemies with 4 drops, this is going to be crazy. Well, let’s see if I can get to the end of this.

Mastertrek

Yeah. Games without detailed bestiary are harder to get done without knowing the items that can be dropped (I’d love to see something like Toril Brave Strike from Fernz Gate in any new Kemco game. That would save lots of time. I like Fernz Gate just because of that single wonderful thing 🙂 Of course the whole game is awesome but sad. )

Good luck in your quest to get all drops possible 🙂

PS: I totally understand that. I literally possessed every single item/loot in FF XII but some of them were required for other stuff.

Welcome 😇

Alfieri
    Participant

Well, I started yesterday with the file. I will be playing the entire game on Hard, which at least until now seems an acceptable difficulty, also this will help me getting better drops. I am wondering something regarding skills, is it safe to assume there are 3 types of skills: Normal skills, Burst skills and Transform skills? I ask this because I want to be sure so I register the levels where each type is learned. Also, is there any other way to learn skills in addition to leveling up, like learning from monsters or from story/events?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,649 Forums: 121 Topics: 1,270 Replies: 8,488