Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Revenant Saga I’ve made a horrible mistake.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kamentierr 3 years ago.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

To begin with, I was looking at apps and which ones are not worth keeping. I had the “Repair Battery Life” app that did nothing to help with my phone. So I decided to delete it. My brain went on autopilot and I “deleted” the app. I then go to my recent apps to continue Revenant Saga only to find out that it wasnt there. I then go to the page with Revenant Saga only to find out it wasnt there.

Turns out I deleted Revenant Saga. And i had just finished the game with a normal end.

I really wanted to find out what happened with the true end so if anyone can tell me what happens in the true end, then I’ll be happy.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Man, I feel your pain. I used to have a tablet that would just randomly reboot, and I always feared that one day it would just erase all my data.

Wish I could help but for Saga, I only played to the Normal End. 🙁

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

And then you have the occasional case of a family member saving over your files in your childhood (My sister deleted my Wind Waker File whereas i was looking for the triforce pieces just to play Harvest Moon for 2 days and then return it back). Thanks anyways.

kamentierr
    Participant

Hmm… Ill tell you what happen but my memory is a bit hazy so i might butcher some names and maybe there will be some mistakes and stuff that i unintentionally made up.

spoiler
    So after the normal ending, the team reunited once again after they got a vision of Rystoria telling them that chaos besieged the Perdition after the defeat of the Demon King Heylel by the party. And it seems this will affect the human world. So the party formed once again and enter the Perdition. There they meet with Ingvar again. you know the revenant guy who keeps getting his ass kicked by the party.

Ingvar (or rystoria’s vision from before? i forgot) told the party that there is a civil war going on in the Perdition with 4 Demon Lords or something trying to become the next Demon King by gathering the 4 weapons and crown of Heylel. The party decided to join the fray and get all of those artifacts with Albert intending to take the mantle of Demon King himself and maintain order in the Perdition.

After a long and annoying dungeon the party killed the 4 Demon Lords and getting the 4 weapons. But then Ingvar appeared and told the party that he got the Crown and he’s waiting for them in the deepest level of Perdition. And then after another confusing dungeon the party managed to get there and fought Ingvar. Resulting in the defeat of Ingvar. Apparently the Demon King Heylel managed to survived the Normal Ending and then possess Ingvar body and fought with the party to get the rest of the relics.

The party killed Heylel (and Ingvar) for good. Albert takes the crown for himself and ask the others to leave the Perdition to him and go back to the human world to live out their lives in peace. He intends to maintain order to the Perdition because after Magnus and Rahab redeems themselves he believed that the other Demons can also be redeemed, then comes the usual anime speech “i wont leave you alone.”

In the end everyone is helping Albert to fulfill his vision. The narrator then said that at first there are heavy resistances from the Demons, but after a long time peace finally comes to the Perditon thanks to the efforts of Albert and friends.

Spoiler alert on Revenant Dogma:

spoiler
    Fast forward to Revenant Dogma. Demons are called Feral God on this game. And Perdition called Feral God Realm. Albert is the Feral God King with Esther as his wife. There are no mentions of Bruno and Julia. But in Saga Bruno “ate” the demoness Lillith. While in Dogma Lillith is alive and redeemed and also a party member. Even Albert wants her to be his successor. So yeah i think Bruno is ded somewhere while fighting for Albert’s vision of peace.

What an ass...

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Whoee…. That annoying dungeon part sorta makes me feel better about accidentally deleting Revenant Saga. Thank you. You may wanna put all of it in a spoiler tag though.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well that does explain Albert’s cameo in Dogma, and how he ended up where he is. Thanks kamentierr!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

kamentierr
    Participant

Ive added the spoiler tag.

Well… the dungeon is annoying not because of puzzles or anything, its just the lack of mini map and the confusing layout. Enemies are really strong too espescially the scorpion monster. And back then i tackled the dungeon right after Normal Ending, without grinding to lv. 999 first and without Repel ring (no encounter) so it’s really tedious.

@MSG Commander
    Hey no prob. I really enjoyed writing that summary. Hope it was somewhat readable.

A bit oot: Before writing this summary I have to reinstall Saga and restore my backup save data (hurray Rooted device!) and then playing the game for an hour or so to jog my memories. So it should be pretty accurate.

What an ass...

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 631 Forums: 126 Topics: 1,553 Replies: 10,262