Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Revenant Saga How do I get this treasure?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Travelman31 3 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’m assuming I need a Heavy Gem, but if so I dunno where to find it :huh:

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

3beez
    Participant

I can tell you it is not a gem, but an accessory called ‘Immobile Ring.’ However, I don’t remember where I got it. Sorry!

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Thanks 3beez. Wouldn’t you know, I have one in my inventory? No idea where I got it, either. (And of course now I’m at the almost end of Demon Isle, so I’ll have to beat the boss here and then go back – and now I’m not 100% sure where that is, but I think it was Veront Fort or however it’s spelled) :huh:

Anyway thank you.

EDIT It is in Vorent Fort – and it’s a whole 2 Return Feathers! Whoopee! :silly: (You’d think for something that hard to get, that maybe it’d have something a little more valuable inside)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Travelman31
    Participant

2 return feathers? THAT is lame. lol. Reminds me of some of those magitec games that have you go so far out of your way for something so useless. I am sitting there thinking, “from all the money I got getting into all those battles going to the treasure chest and back to the main path I could have purchased twice as much as what the treasure chest gave me”…useless!

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 631 Forums: 126 Topics: 1,553 Replies: 10,262