Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Ruinverse Ruinverse Review

This topic contains 37 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Dekar 3 days ago.

Nemomon
    Participant

I’m selling everything every now and then because sooner or later I will get them back anyway. Only unique things I keep, though most of them are useless too. Perhaps you should sell things, because you can’t really grind maid coins here (maybe you can after finishing the arena, but even at 500++ I can’t), so money are pretty much the only source of maid coins. And there you probably will want some of their rings.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

I have all the things I want from the arena, so that isn’t an issue.  Selling or trashing comes out about the same as far as time goes if you don’t examine what you have.  It does go faster if you just dump everything, for sure.  at some pint I’ll feel comfortable with that.

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

I got both of the “second” endings (that is, both “true” ends using clear data), but I don’t see any Maidame Curie in any village.  The only one I see is for the Gazillion Challenge.

[EDIT} Nevermind, I found her just like you said (Seiya Village).

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  1oldtymer.
    Nemomon
    Participant

Be prepared that her challenges are hard and aim for a lvl 999.

I also finally defeated the Arena (while being lvl ~850). The good thing is that you can keep atacking the boss there (without doing the first 4 fights), and each time you defeat it, you gain 10 ultimate and VIT ambosias, so it’s a good source of stas.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Thanks, I finished the arena, and don’t think I’ll need the extra stats, but it is good to know I can go back if necessary.

Older, but not wiser

3beez
    Participant

Okay buckaroos…time for you clever ones to post strategies for sending Grams off to the retirement home on expert. 😀

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Okay buckaroos…time for you clever ones to post strategies for sending Grams off to the retirement home on expert. 😀

I’m pleased to know that I am officially now not among the “clever ones”  (of course I always knew that, but I didn’t have a formal club id card saying “not clever.”)  I’m struggling with Grams on Normal.  🙂

[EDIT]  Finally beat Normal and Hard and EXPERT

I also have all quests completed, all chests (excluding treasure key required) opened, and complete monster guide (excluding trial tower).

Older, but not wiser

Luther
    Participant

I’m trying -100 rebound seems lexor stuck on first move so u can’t doing infinity turn, sorry I’m wrong lmao.

Better search for -95% rebound so lexor can always cast quick change.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

I defeated Grams on Expert!  Luther’s advice was critical, and then I found a trick that made it rather easy.  I’ll write it up and post later today.

Older, but not wiser

3beez
    Participant

You…you…you…pretender!!! :rips up 1oldtymer’s “NOT CLEVER” ID:

😛

Ha, I knew you would do it. Congratulations on sending the old girl packing. Can’t wait to see how you did it. 😎

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 821 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,806 Replies: 11,690