Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Ruinverse How to Defeat Grams

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  CoarseDragon 3 days ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

There are a few posts in the “Review” topic which were posted prior to Ruinverse getting its own forum.  Apparently MSG-Commander moved everything in bulk related to Ruinverse into the “Review” Topic.  In order to help future players, I’ve cut and pasted some of these posts into this topic.  You can follow the original thread if you browse the Ruinverse Review topic.

Older, but not wiser

2 users thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Luther wrote:

Just sharing gameplay, this is like using cheat.

If u can get magical skill +10 to lexor and upgrade skill quick change to +10 then results ur rebound skill will reduced to -100%. What’s that mean? The answer is u can cast skill with out delay and u have infinity turn.

So if u can get 1 Santa wear in shop  all skill +3  cost 400 angel tears, search helmet with magic skill +2 or rebound -15% , then weapon with magical skill +5. Like below

Screenshot_2020-06-18-10-07-57-887_kemco.execreate.ruinverse

With this set up lexor always move first then cast any offense wing and protect wing twice both u can get all 2 rank stats. Last use quick change to ur attacker just anyone is ok. Lexor move again quick change. If u have low mp just use Regen mp rings to lexor or use magic descher skill , kit have it. Repeat and win

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

1oldtymer replied to Luther:

Very creative!

But where do you get weapons with Magical Skill +5?  Do you have to have the trial tower?  I’m just getting to the Giant Tree now, and I haven’t seen any “metal island” or anyplace for fast leveling.

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

Luther responded:

I got it through shop 30 angel tears. I had 5 rings boost drop effect equiped and 8 bit armor and 8 bit helmet. Shop refresh everyday , so make sure check up the shop. Hard to get good one by killing mob.

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

3beez challenged us all:

Okay buckaroos…time for you clever ones to post strategies for sending Grams off to the retirement home on expert. 😀

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

1oldtymer responded:

I’m pleased to know that I am officially now not among the “clever ones”  (of course I always knew that, but I didn’t have a formal club id card saying “not clever.”)  I’m struggling with Grams on Normal.  🙂

[EDIT]  Finally beat Normal and Hard and EXPERT

I also have all quests completed, all chests (excluding treasure key required) opened, and complete monster guide (excluding trial tower).

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

Luther added some detail:

I’m trying -100 rebound seems lexor stuck on first move so u can’t doing infinity turn, sorry I’m wrong lmao.

Better search for -95% rebound so lexor can always cast quick change.

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

1oldtymer posted:

I defeated Grams on Expert!  Luther’s advice was critical, and then I found a trick that made it rather easy.  I’ll write it up and post later today.

Older, but not wiser

Attachments:

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  1oldtymer.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

1oldtymer posted:

@Luther tells us that we want to prevent Grams from getting turns.  So you need SPD and the smallest rebound values possible.  Assuming you have taken care of maxing out the appropriate skill levels, and have the equipment needed to minimize rebound (that is, physical/magic +3-5), you can succeed.  Here was my lineup:

2 attackers (Nana and Alyvn), 1 Debuffer (Kit), 1 Master of it All (Lexor), and 1 not important (Toto).

Values below are rebound

Kit: uses only Anti-Fortune (-20%)  and Extend Time (-20%)

Alvyn: uses only Abyss Nova (+60%)

Nana:  uses only Geo Destroyer (+85%)

Toto:   uses only Zeal Moment (-45%) on Nana/Alvyn

Lexor:  he commands your movements

Offense Wing (-110%), Protect Wing (-110%), Quick Change (-60%) on either Nana or Kit

and the secret is Summon Shoebill (-110%)

Have Lexor wear the Santa Suit. [Note: he really only  needs armor that gives +3 magical skill, so if you can get that, you  don’t need the Santa Suit.]  He should be able to get everybody attack up 2 ranks, defense up 2 ranks.  Next, Lexor casts Summon Shoebill repeatedly to fill up your party’s empty spaces.  That will prevent Grams from doing her summons into your territory. He should need to do this only once, but if necessary do it again.  Finally, Lexor ends his turn by  Quick Change to either Kit or Alvyn/Nana, depending on circumstances.  First turn to Kit so he can cast Anti-Fortune, which will make Grams down 2 ranks in everything.  As soon as possible after that get Kit to cast Extend Time.  From then on, whenever Grams tries to reverse your buffs, immediately have Lexor build up everybody, and then Quick Change to Kit for Anti-Fortune and Extend Time.  If Grams does not need attention, Lexor Quick Change to Alvyn/Nana for her abyss Nova/ Geo Destroyer.

I had Kit, Alvyn, and Nana in the front row and the others in the rear row.  I had a Union Ring on Nana, a Critical Ring on Alvyn, and a Magic Ring on Kit.  Alvyn and Nana had +3 skill armor, and Nana had a +4 magic skill weapon.  Equipment should be chosen to minimize rebound.

[If you really grind up your attributes,  Grams will not get enough turns to reverse your buffs or much of anything else.]

@Luther gave us all the road map.  My only addition is to have Lexor (because of his -110% rebound) Summon to fill up the empty spaces.  And don’t forget to keep Lexor Quick Change at LESS than 100%!

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

1oldtymer clarified:

You may not need the Santa Suit if you can obtain a +3 magical skill armor for Lexor.

[EDIT] In fact, I just found a Vesalius Scalpel+999 and+5 magical skill weapon for Lexor in the Royal City Shop.

Older, but not wiser

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,317