Forums General Rules Rules and Guidelines

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 4 years ago.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Rules

We have 3 rules that every member is required to follow:

1. Keep your language kid friendly.

Kids play Kemco games, and inevitably will use this site. You must always assume that whatever you post here will be read by a 10-year-old. This means NO bad language is allowed.

I’m okay with the words “hell” and “damn,” even though I personally don’t like them, but anything worse than that will not be allowed in the forum.

If you violate this rule you will be banned from posting to the forum.

2. Post in the correct category

I’d like to keep this forum as well-organized as possible, and you can help by posting new topics in the right category.

If you’re not sure what category it belongs in, the safest choice is to post it in Off-Topic, Non-Game Related. Conversely, if you think it should go in a category we don’t have, drop a note in the Suggestion Box and we’ll look at creating a new category.

3. Respect the community

You are expected to treat every member with respect. This essentially means no name-calling, no saying someone’s approach to a Boss battle is “stupid,” etc. If their answer didn’t work for you, that’s fine. Find a way to let them know that, without calling them names, or purposely hurting their feelings, or you will ultimately be banned.

(Since it’s harder to determine accidental vs. intentional “wars” on forums, first time offenders will receive a warning. Repeat offenders will be banned at the moderator’s discretion.)

Guidelines

Please post in English!

If you’re a non-native English speaker or you need to use Google Translate, that’s fine. Your English doesn’t have to be perfect, but if you don’t post in English and/or I can’t understand your post, I won’t be able to respond with anything more than “Sorry, I don’t understand what you’re saying.” I’m not expecting perfect grammar, and I don’t have any problems with using slang – just do your best to make sure that other English speakers can understand your post.

Check the walkthroughs and other topics before you post

If you’re stuck in a game that’s being actively discussed, there’s a good chance your question has already been answered. Please read through the topics in that category before you create a new one! While I will not delete “duplicate” topics, it’s easier for everyone else to find an answer if all the discussion is in one topic. (This is, however, a guideline, and not a hard and fast rule.)

Lastly, we are not Kemco!

Remember, this a fan site, not a Kemco site. We cannot help you with technical or support problems. For that you will need to contact Kemco directly.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

• This topic was modified 50 years ago by .
    3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Rules and Guidelines’ is closed to new replies.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,317