Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Rusted Emeth Help Finding Bounties

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Overdrive 4 years ago.

critical_glitch
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    So I’ve been playing this game off and on ever since it came out and I’m really stuck. So I’m about at end game and I have all but three bounties: Orgogamesh, Stampeding Weapon and Gillanoss. I have encountered Gillanoss around the map occasionally; he’s not why I’m here. Truthfully, I just can’t find the other two. I’ve searched for 2 to 3 hours around the areas the other two should be and I just can’t find them. I’m wondering why that is or if I’ve encountered a bug. I searched around the one town and dungeon they should be in but have never seen them. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, anyone have any strategies for defeating Gillanoss? 🙂

3beez
    Participant

It’s been a very long time since I played this game, but I still have a save file. It shows all the bounties completed. Orgogamesh should be found in the Natori Ravine, Stampeding Weapon around Rayuray. But you probably already knew that. I guess all I can do is confirm it is NOT a glitch.

I don’t have a strategy for Gilanoss, but there must have been some trick to it as my save file indicates my highest level character is only level 58. Here’s how the party is outfitted right now:

Jink: LV 58, Edia Gun-B, Insulation Suit, Talisman, BG-type NIII, GS-Sapphire;
    Jink’s golem Ricorunne: Gillanoss Cannon, Windvent, Core-8000, HR23D-CV, MS Fluorite, CS Topaz, MS Sardonyx

Rinne: LV 57, Electromagnet Gun, Electromagnet Barrier, Analysis Goggles, BG-type N III, GS-Emerald;
    Rinne’s golem, Idoll: Gel Cannon, Edea Bread, Core-7000, MR-160,CS Spinel, CS Topaz, GS Sapphire

Nao: LV 57, Edea Gun-P2, Optical Camo Wear, Judgment Glasses, BG-type N III, MS-Fluorite;
    golem Viel: C255-Bison, Splasher, Core-7000, Nacle 3301, MS Fluorite, MS-Sardonyx, RS-Ruby

Cornelia’s golem Leo: Cat Hand, M196-MRT, Core-6000, MR-151, NS Pearl, NS Amber, MS Sardonyx

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    3beez
    Participant

Started a new game. Just fought Orgogamesh. Found it during the request Deliver Special Shells. During the mission, if you choose to help Kana, you’ll battle it.

HOWEVER, if you choose to escape, you’ll be automatically transported back to town. When I checked the requests again, it was no longer there. Don’t know if it will be back. Hope it’s not missable! :dry:

3beez
    Participant

Found Stampeding Weapon. You will encounter it if you do Request 8: Transport of Supplies 2.

critical_glitch
    Participant

Thanks so so much! Unfortunately my tablet’s battery burned out right after I posted my question and my new battery hasn’t come in yet so I haven’t been able to play the game recently. I’ve been looking for those stupid monsters since the game came out and now I can finally finish it. I’ve always assumed they were random encounters. I could swear I did those requests already, but maybe I hadn’t updated the bounty lists before doing them. Are they repeatable requests?

3beez
    Participant

It doesn’t look like they are repeatable. Orgogamesh might be, but I chose to help and not to escape.

Since each commune’s bounty center lists different requests, it’s possible you missed a couple. The Orgogamesh request was at Bista and the Stampeding Weapon request was at Raguray.

Hope your battery arrives soon! I’d be going crazy!!

If you need anymore help just ask. 🙂

critical_glitch
    Participant

Hi again!

So I got my Nexus 9 working and confirmed that I did do the quests and didn’t get the rewards. It appears that for request bounties you have to check the bounty list before you do the request or you won’t get the reward. So I decided to start a new game, since it’s been so long since I last played anyway.

Now I have a new question! I noticed the medals and I was wondering if 3beez or anyone else has a list of the medals. I accidentally sold the cactus stinger from the one bounty so I couldn’t make its weapon, and I’m hoping Barbara’s medal isn’t dependent upon it. If it is, I guess I’ll replay again sometime, maybe get a different ending. I’m at the final boss at the Empire and am missing a ton of medals.

Also, thanks 3beez for your help! It’s really appreciated 🙂

3beez
    Participant

Hi, critical_glitch! Glad you’re back up and running. :cheer:

You might have more medals than I do. Let me know if you can fill in any of the blanks and I’ll add your info to the list. (Then we’ll get MSG Commander to publish it on a walkthrough page.) Below is what I do have:

No. Name Description
    No. 01
    No. 02 Fortune Maker Your gold has reached 100000.
    No. 03
    No. 04 Novice Hunter You have defeated 50 monsters.
    No. 05 Up-and-Coming Hunter You have defeated 500 monsters.
    No. 06 Master Hunter You have defeated 1000 monsters.
    No. 07
    No. 08
    No. 09 Lead Balls of Destruction You have launched 200 grenades.
    No. 10 Wholesale Arrest You have shot 200 rounds from a Machine Gun.
    No. 11 Bulls-eye Hitter You have scored 50 clean hits.
    No. 12 Lucky Puncher You have scored 50 critical hits.
    No. 13
    No. 14 Flame Master You have used a Pierce 10 times.
    No. 15 Shock Master You have used a Spark 10 times
    No. 16
    No. 17
    No. 18 Hunter Fundamental You have used a Transfer Device.
    No. 19 Genius Idulima Nao has become an ally.
    No. 20 Eternal Girl Rinne has become an ally.
    No. 21 Karikari Cornelia has become an ally.
    No. 22 Bodyguard You have purchased a Bit Golem.
    No. 23 Broad Horizons You have crossed over to the Western Lands.
    No. 24 Across the Oceans You have gained a ship.
    No. 25 Inventions and Advances You have gained an Edea Warp.
    No. 26 Rediscovery, Smashed You have smashed the Pandora.
    No. 27 Immortal Wings You have gained Valkuria
    No. 28 Past Hero You have defeated the bounty hunter of legend.
    No. 29
    No. 30 Golem Master You have gained all Golems.
    No. 31 1% Inspiration You have had Barbara make one piece of Special Equipment.
    No. 32
    No. 33 A First Step You have remolded a Golem.
    No. 34 Greatest Partner You have remolded a Golem to the maximum extent.
    No. 35

Overdrive
    Participant

I’ve gotten a couple that I’ve spent a bit of time looking for and haven’t found yet, myself. Don’t have my tablet in front of me now, so I can’t give you one of the names, but I know what it looks like.

1. The little cactus guy who is supposed to be near the town (begins with a C) in the desert in the western continent. I’ve run all around the desert outside of the town, but he’s never appeared.

2. When you make it to the town bizarrely named White Radish, you get the final bounties and one of those is located back in the western continent. It’s called Guardian and says that it roams the submerged fortress. I’ve been all through the fortress (beating the ghost bounty), but haven’t fought him. I know there’s an area where the game tells you the bottom levels are under water, so is there a way to get there (and if so, is that an optional thing you have to find out, or does the game eventually take you there for the plot? — since if that’s the case and I’m not supposed to be there yet, it would explain why I haven’t found that bounty).

For reference, plot-wise, I’m at the part where I have to go to some ruined town to find proof of Coppola’s wrongdoings, so the person in White Radish will help.

3beez
    Participant

I’ve gotten a couple that I’ve spent a bit of time looking for and haven’t found yet, myself. Don’t have my tablet in front of me now, so I can’t give you one of the names, but I know what it looks like.

1. The little cactus guy who is supposed to be near the town (begins with a C) in the desert in the western continent. I’ve run all around the desert outside of the town, but he’s never appeared.

2. When you make it to the town bizarrely named White Radish, you get the final bounties and one of those is located back in the western continent. It’s called Guardian and says that it roams the submerged fortress. I’ve been all through the fortress (beating the ghost bounty), but haven’t fought him. I know there’s an area where the game tells you the bottom levels are under water, so is there a way to get there (and if so, is that an optional thing you have to find out, or does the game eventually take you there for the plot? — since if that’s the case and I’m not supposed to be there yet, it would explain why I haven’t found that bounty).

For reference, plot-wise, I’m at the part where I have to go to some ruined town to find proof of Coppola’s wrongdoings, so the person in White Radish will help.

For the cactus thingy, Kaku-Chiktas, all I can do is confirm from the notes in the monsters chart I’m working on what you already know i.e. that it is a random encounter around Camrad. I’m about where you are plot-wise (2nd time playing the game), and I’ve already collected its bounty.

As you suspect, the plot will take you to the sunken area of the fortress later on.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 787 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,789 Replies: 11,572