Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Rusted Emeth Help with mission 7 please

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Travelman31 4 years ago.

Travelman31
    Participant

Hello,

I have not played the game in a while and it states I need to go to raguray via ship but where do I get the ship once I am in the town? I talk to one guy on the left side of town and something about a warrant is mentioned. It has been a few weeks since I played this so maybe I missed the part about the warrant..

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

Overdrive
    Participant

Being that my memory is a bit weak, I don’t remember the process EXACTLY, but if you talk to people, you’ll hear about how the bandit leader you tried to fight earlier (and wound up against another bounty monster — a big mantis-looking insect — in that dungeon) kidnapped a boy. If you go to the Hunter’s place (where you get quests) in that town, you’ll get one sending you back to that dungeon. Find and fight the bandit leader and you’ll be able to progress the plot and get the ship.

Travelman31
    Participant

So it is a random encounter in longlex?

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Overdrive
    Participant

Not random. Go to a room located near Longlex’s golem-warping portal and, if I remember correctly, you’ll get dialogue that opens up a way to the boss. There will be a bit of dialogue and then a fight, after which you’ll rescue the kid, leading to you getting to take the boat ride.

Travelman31
    Participant

Odd, maybe I came across a glitch or something. I don’t see it. It is on my list, I talked to everyone else in the bounty building including the dad, not seeing him in any of the rooms near the golem warping area. Oh well, on to across ages 2 (the first game was amazing, beat it the other day).

(Updated May 6)

3beez
    Participant

Did you accept the request from the Hunter’s Guild? If not, speak to the NPC at the counter and accept “Kidnapper Suppression.” HTH!

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Travelman31
    Participant

Ya, I dunno. I’ve beaten 28 kemco rpgs (including a few snes ones) so I am not sure what is going on with this one. For sure, I did accept the request and it appears in the story list. Oh well, I am playing across ages 2 now and I am about 3 hours into that, digging that game.

(Updated May 6)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Ya, I dunno. I’ve beaten 28 kemco rpgs (including a few snes ones) so I am not sure what is going on with this one. For sure, I did accept the request and it appears in the story list. Oh well, I am playing across ages 2 now and I am about 3 hours into that, digging that game.

So I take it Across Age IS worth playing? I did the intro (up until you have to pay to unlock the rest of the game), and it seemed promising, but I wasn’t sure about the battle system. Though if you’re already into 2, I might put these on my play list (and also add them to the Exe Create section of the forum.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Travelman31
    Participant

So I take it Across Age IS worth playing? I did the intro (up until you have to pay to unlock the rest of the game), and it seemed promising, but I wasn’t sure about the battle system. Though if you’re already into 2, I might put these on my play list (and also add them to the Exe Create section of the forum.)[/quote]

Sorry for the late response.

I would say so, but I am a sucker for action rpgs (SoM, SD3, alundra, IoG/Soulblazer/Terranigma and so forth).

This one reminds me of a cross between Ys (especially the aeon genesis translated ys 5) and zelda LttP. The puzzles are frequent but not so frequent that you get annoyed. The challenge feels just right. Maybe you will get it on the 2nd or 3rd try but often enough you get it on the first try and that always feels rewarding. There are enough attacks to make this interesting and allow for experimenting but not so many that you are overwhelmed, in both games. There are a few secrets to check out as well.

I really liked the first and would give it a solid 8.25/10. The second one is better in some ways, especially graphically but did not feel like it was doing enough new after the first. It is not a bad game, but because it is too similar to one, I gave it a 8/10. But as a stand alone, had I not played the first, I could imagine myself giving it an 8.5/10.

I would play it, you will get around 8-12 hours, I would say, depending on gameplay style.

(Updated May 6)

Travelman31
    Participant

Alright! So I did end up beating this a few days ago by the way.

What went wrong? I will TRY to explain. I figured out that I had taken on 2 different missions before finishing the first, before I stopped playing the game all that time ago. When i came back to it after a long break from it, I was trying, to no avail, to beat the mission I had posted about but had NOT finished the previous mission. For some reason the game let me take on two different missions, so I unknowingly did, than put down the game and when I came back, was confused. But than I went back to the town mentioned in mission 6 and delivered the weapons or whatever to the correct place and noticed that finally, the mission was complete. So finally I could find the enemy in mission 7! Odd kinda glitch.

I beat the game in the end.

My stats:

Jink, level 65 4781 HP. He was on Libera with 3245 HP and 3212 BP
    Rinne, level 65, 3624 HP, she was on Katakt with 3221 HP and 2821 BP
    Nao, level 65, 3915 HP, she was on Amelio with 3764 HP and 2525 BP.
    Cornelia with 2542 HP and 2836 BP

I tend to stick with what I get first in games, hence Libera, Katakt and Amelio. I did not use the ones I got next…probably woulda made the end boss easier but he was not too bad just the same…loaded up on missiles before and killed him easily. Interesting to find him on the world map and not in a dungeon…

(Updated May 6)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 787 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,789 Replies: 11,572