Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Seek Hearts New game: Seek Hearts

This topic contains 30 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Abdu Sharif 2 weeks ago.

Abdu Sharif
    Participant

Deleted because wrong information.

I have so much Kemco games to catch up on xD

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Abdu Sharif.
    Uninvented
    Participant

@abdusharif

Do the auto-battles not use skills, or is there no way to change how you fight in auto-battles? Or do you mean that it takes too long for skills to cool-down?

Abdushsrif, @coarsedragon, and @rpgaddict:

Thanks to all of you for adding the info you did.  It’s going to be a big help to a lot of people since it’s a new game.

Laura

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Luther
    Participant

U can change in tactics mode, doing Auto when u in grinding mode.

This game can be completed in 20 hour or less.

4 medal effect

Bronze medal give 25% gold when finish battle.

Silver medal give u 1 cell to all party from start battle.

Gold medal, higher rate when pick up gift from fairy.

Platinum medal, give 10 quarts every 3 battle.

Last is proof of medal from completed trial tower.

This game is challenging and when u lvl up ur skill, so they get 0% rebound then fight harder boss will be easy. Not work when u fight boss in trial tower u need all party have 50k hp and max all ur attribute so u can survive his hit why cause that things move twice.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Abdu Sharif
    Participant

So as what Luther said you can change how are auto-battles in Tactics menu just like the previous games, also skills do not have a cool down they just require Ion cells to use instead of MP.

Here’s the help section explanation:

Screenshot_20181223-042242

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  Abdu Sharif.
    Uninvented
    Participant

Those are great explanations and screenshots, guys.  Thanks for them.

It looks like “Rebound” adds a whole new flavor to battle mode. I’m understanding that explanation as a loss of the char’s speed. Is that correct? Is there a way to overcome or prevent that loss? Does it alter battle tactics or is it even noticeable in battle?

Laura

Abdu Sharif
    Participant

It really isn’t that noticeable, the characters’ speed still takes an effect on how fast their turn comes, for example I gave most of my speed boosters to Izen so his turn is first and he right now he has the first turn (So I can use his skill that increases the party’s defense so they don’t lose their much of their HP if they get attacked by a fast enemy).

I don’t understand rebound but I think it just increases the chance of your characters’ casting spells or using skills before the enemies or bosses that are faster than them? (remember some bosses get to attack the party first always in the other games?).

Although that’s just what I think, I don’t know if it’s true, still haven’t progressed in the game.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  Abdu Sharif.
    Nemomon
    Participant

A question, is later in the game a key to a premium dungeon in the premium shop? Or the contents of the premium shop never changes, and we can freely spend our 800 quatrzs without worrying that later in the game we will need them?

I ask because I’m not sure whether I should spend them now, or maybe wait for when the key will appear. On the other hand it\s not that the shop has anything interesting in it either…

Luther
    Participant

Kemco changed they game from free to trial version and cause of this change they didn’t put any premium key to unlock the challenge dungeon so don’t worry u can spend gem without worrying.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Nemomon
    Participant

Lucca’s Yen sign eyes are epic!

Abdu Sharif
    Participant

Although metal monsters encounter rate in this game is good enough, but here’s where you will find them frequently:

Spoiler

The small Island at the middle of the map, you can land south the island and fight them there (if you have ship) or land on the hill (if you have Zphyr) to fight better and stronger metal monsters.

As you may already know you will miss a good amount of hits on them, and normal and critical attacks are the best ways to attack them ( pickaxes do damage them too).

And also killing 15 of them will give you the weapon “Holy Arm” (60 attack points) from the awards menu, once you’re at the appropriate level fighting them might be a good idea 😉

I don’t know if there’s any other good places since I haven’t completed the game.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Abdu Sharif.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,775 Forums: 124 Topics: 1,336 Replies: 8,959