Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Seek Hearts Unmarked areas and levelling

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Abdu Sharif 10 months ago.

GauzeB
    Participant

Hey all been coming to the site for a long time, first post, just a couple questions:

Has anyone found all of the areas? I’m currently missing one, it’s between the trial tower and secret arena. Haven’t finished the tower yet I don’t know if it unlocks after.. just having trouble with that Crock-Pot – only tried once. Which leads to my next question:

Where do you all find the best levelling? Getting ultra metals on metal island, and the 300 area have been the best I’ve found, still only level 130 or so. Just seems to take a really long time to get anything.

Thanks! Really enjoyed this game, finally a return to the more classic style kemco games I’ve been missing, hope for more of these.

Abdu Sharif
    Participant

What areas do you mean? A village or a dungeon or places to farm for exp?

I have so many Kemco Games to catch up on xD

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    GauzeB
    Participant

In the monster guide it shows each area, the one I’m missing is listed between the tower and the secret arena

And I’m also looking for suggestions for levelling from 150+

Luther
    Participant

From lvl 150+ u can go lvl 200 monster area to farm in hard mode. Or u can go to lvl 300 area in easy mode first.

Luther
    Participant

To fight 3rd gen crock pot u need to debuff all parameter using x def and x attack reduced item and buff ur self using x def and x attack buff. Can be farm in trial tower. To fast lvling in trial tower is the best And u can farm revive bucket from that chimera.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    GauzeB
    Participant

Well finished the tower, haven’t beaten the boss on hard or expert yet but the rest is done. Still have one real big undiscovered area in the monster guide no idea where it is. I have to wonder about the locked house in the one town, probably missed a secret passage somewhere. If anyone finds it please let me know or at least leave a clue lol.

CoarseDragon
    Participant

How did you get the trial tower. I do not have and can not find it.

GauzeB
    Participant

It’s just north of timelost falls, surrounded by mts. Only there after the normal end.. and it says you should be lvl 500, but I was grinding… Slowly.. up after about 150. Was 325 I think when I got to the top.

Nemomon
    Participant

You can enter the Trial Tower even before the Normal End. But yeah, you need that talkative airship to enter it.

CoarseDragon
    Participant

Strange but when I go to 500 area there is nothing there? I already have one true ending done. Does the tower just appear or does something need to happen, like a quest?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 593 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,502 Replies: 10,056