Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Seek Hearts Unmarked areas and levelling

This topic contains 17 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Abdu Sharif 2 months ago.

GauzeB
    Participant

As far as I know there isn’t anything in the 500 area, just random encounters on the world map. It looks like the kind of place that might have a bonus dungeon but none I see so far, I’ve finished the tower and the true end.

CoarseDragon
    Participant

After a uninstall/reinstall tower showed up. Glitch I guess.

Danilo
    Participant

Where Is the trial tower? Tanks

Abdu Sharif
    Participant

You’ll find Trial Tower surrounded by mountains, you can only get there by flying using Zphyr (the talking airship), Here it’s the one with the arrow above it:

trial-tower-map

I have so many Kemco Games to catch up on xD

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    GauzeB
    Participant

Looks like we have some more people getting through all the extras in the game now so I’m wondering if anyone has found this area yet. Screenshot_2019-01-13-10-06-43

1oldtymer
    Participant

That is the “Battle Arena”

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    GauzeB
    Participant

Oh haha never thought of that.. the exchange doesn’t have much vs the coins you can get elsewhere so I never bothered. Thanks!

Abdu Sharif
    Participant

The exchange shop actually has useful Items (e.g Slipless suit, Heavy Jacket…etc), also the recovery items there are best bought for when you want to battle bosses that you know they’re actually hard, the boosters if you want to increase your characters stats.

Also once you’re in a high level a fourth cup appears in the battle arena “Butler Cup”, you’ll get alot of coins if you participate, here:

Easy:

easy

Normal:

normal

Hard:

hard

I have so many Kemco Games to catch up on xD

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 461 Forums: 118 Topics: 1,360 Replies: 9,068