Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Seek Hearts Added Content in Post-Game

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Travelman31 2 weeks ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Here is a screen shot describing the added content in the post-game.upload_rpginsanity

Older, but not wiser

5 users thanked author for this post.
    Abdu Sharif
    Participant

BTW the new quests (other than story quests) are 2 subquests.

I have so many Kemco Games to catch up on xD

Nemomon
    Participant

Anybody found that Title Association?

Also the new dungeon, anybody knows what’s its name?

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    Abdu Sharif
    Participant

It means a new fairy from the title association is added, search in the world map, the fairy is there. (I don’t remember the exact location, since there was a few fairies in the world map).

Update: I think it’s the fairy that gives you the title “Never Ending Story” (although this is just a guess), you’ll find it directly west of Trial Tower.

The new dungeon (spoiler):

Also the new dungeon is salvabot and the great fairies dimension.

I have so many Kemco Games to catch up on xD

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    perrymount1
    Participant

Just wondering how to access the extra content I finished the game but every time I load it goes back to the final boss battle. Do I have to fight them again or how can I get past it.

Mastertrek

@perrymount1, just go out of the Final Boss area and just look around the world and you should find the new things. The game gets saved right before the Final Boss even after you beat it (so you can beat it over and over again if you want). If you saved after beating the Boss, you need to go out to search for the new things by yourself.

Welcome 😇

Travelman31
    Participant

What level do you need to be at to beat the post-game and the final post-game boss?  I am at level 80 with minimal grinding at the last save point for the regular part of the game.  I will do the post-game if I don’t have to grind like crazy but if I have to be something crazy like level 300 after hours and hours of grinding, not worth it for me.

Also, is Aureole forest just accessible post-game?

Thanks.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Travelman31.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 493 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,399 Replies: 9,159