Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Seek Hearts Secret Hidden Passages (Spoiler)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Travelman31 2 months ago.

Abdu Sharif
    Participant

I see, thanks for mentioning them, I don’t use the item “X-Ray Specs” so I didn’t know.

I have so many Kemco Games to catch up on xD

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    Nemomon
    Participant

The only two areas that have secret stuff are The Observatory and the Another Dimension (and possibly the Great Domain as I didn’t explore that area yet).

Abdu Sharif
    Participant

What do you mean? There are other areas with secret hidden passages we showed them (with screenshots) in this topic?

I have so many Kemco Games to catch up on xD

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    Nemomon
    Participant

What do you mean? There are other areas with secret hidden passages we showed them (with screenshots) in this topic?

Yeah, I used the Treasure detector in every area available from the map, and only that two areas list that there are still unopened treasure chests inside. I checked carefuly the Observatory but I couldn’t find it yet. Plus, it seems we only got one hidden armour, so there must be some more.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Eon
    Participant

I found the second darkness arm

It’s in the observatory, it’s in the same room as the weapon orb, to get to the room just use x-ray specs if you cant find it. Check screen shot 1.

The darkness mail (for gantz) is in alter dem, just look for screenshot 2.

The second darkness cloak is somewhere in trial tower (I’m not high enough lvl yet to fully search for it)

Just a lil Chaos

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Eon
    Participant

I must correct my previous statement, apparently for some odd reason we only get 1 darkness cloak. Cause i have opened all 290/290 chest in the game (you can check your count in awards, just look for chests opened)

Soo i believe we’ve found all the secret hidden chests, three cheers all!

Just a lil Chaos

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Travelman31
    Participant

Are the cursed items like dark genocide, evil buster and cursed sword worth using?  What exactly are the curses?  Thanks.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

Travelman31
    Participant

I must correct my previous statement, apparently for some odd reason we only get 1 darkness cloak. Cause i have opened all 290/290 chest in the game (you can check your count in awards, just look for chests opened)

Soo i believe we’ve found all the secret hidden chests, three cheers all!

I am missing one treasure from the alter dem.  I got the hidden path treasure shown in this thread in fact.  The one I am missing, it is the middle island (out of 5).  Maybe there is a silly way or path I missed to getting it.  Is it obvious?

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

Viewing 8 posts - 11 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 522 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,423 Replies: 9,250