Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Seek Hearts Achievment help

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Cainohpue 4 days ago.

Khaos99X
    Participant

Hello all,

Wasn’t sure where I could ask about any information on this type of issue. Recently been playing seek hearts on ps4 and missing the 5000 damage achievement. I do have the 10k one and the 30k one however. Would I need to start a new game in order to be able to get it? Game been fun so far besides trying to farm up the metal fish on expert as always miss and they keep running.

Jesusalva
    Keymaster

Try downscaling total damage to be between 5,001 and 9,999 ─ no reset necessary but you may want to switch equipment and travel to an earlier region specifically for this.

Metal monsters… Focus on criticals, preemptive strike, and if possible, the item which lets you attack first. Some skills also let you to cause criticals more often or are specifically to hunt metal enemies. Speed is also a great ally. But metal monsters also grow in level ─ a well landed critical can take down nearly any metal enemy, but higher level regions have metal monsters which are faster and have more evasion as well. In fact, going to a too high level region will let metal monsters have 3 actions before you ─ usually enough to either wipe your party out or run away.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves (Buy me a coffee!) / (Sponsor the website!)

Make your time.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Khaos99X
    Participant

I have tried adjusting equipment and hit a 5300 in battle arena. However it did not pop up. Have finished story and cleaning up anything have missed. Does it have to be normal attack or do ability hit count?

Rin-kun
    Participant

Hello all,

Wasn’t sure where I could ask about any information on this type of issue. Recently been playing seek hearts on ps4 and missing the 5000 damage achievement. I do have the 10k one and the 30k one however.

Either PS bug or Game bug.

Try contacting KEMCO about it or PS support since you got another damage based Achivement (10K and 30K) but 5K not?

"The more you want to save the world, the more your loved ones suffer"

• This reply was modified 4 days ago by  Rin-kun.
    Khaos99X
    Participant

Might try that. As out of the trophies it is the last one need in order to have them all. Just finished the side quests and that one worked so it is strange issue as never ran into it before. So hopefully at least playstation can get it situated as on PSN it says its a 60% common trophy which could mean game just glitched on me. Oh well still have tower to climb and hope it might randomly unlock

Cainohpue
    Participant

I’m sorry I can’t offer any advice, but I think Exe Create and Kemco are at least aware of the issues with regards to damage-related achievements/trophies. The latest three Exe Create games published on Steam (Infinite Links, Ambition Record, Sword of Elpisia) don’t feature damage-related achievements anymore in contrast to their predecessors, so it’s possible that future Exe Create games will also do without them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,167 Forums: 143 Topics: 2,143 Replies: 12,671