unbearble lag on world map

Written by Zherk01

Forums Kemco Games Magitec Shelterra the Skyworld unbearble lag on world map

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Overdrive Overdrive 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

Bought this game but refunded afterward ans bought Soul of Deva instead because I’m experiencing an extreme slowdown when I’m on the world map. My phone isn’t exactly high-end but it is capable of running Alphadia Genesis, kemco’s modern games and other mobile 3d rpg like Dungeon Hunter 5 without problems. Its a headscratcher because the game looks nice but I’m enjoying Soul of Deva for now.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

Profile photo of 3beez
    3beez
    Participant

Hi, Zherk01! Welcome to the forum. =)

I had the same issue with Shelterra. It felt as if I was slogging through mud on the world map. After a while, I got really annoyed, and never finished the game. It could be your device. I just checked it on a Galaxy S6 and movement is not as slow as I remember it on my old Note. Still slow, but not as bad. Honestly, I just never got into the game.

You didn’t like Dios? The Asdivine series is far and away my favorite. Strategy games such as Legna Tactica are not my cup of tea. I got a refund for Legna before I even finished the tutorial. Tactics are def not my strong suit. In fact, I’ve been called “tacticless.” XD

Anyway, nice to meet you!

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

Yeah, maybe just my device. I should’ve installed it on my gaming tablet but I haven’t used it as much as I wanted to this days. Can’t move comfortably with a 10inch tablet around.

I can see some good stuffs on dios but there is something about it and all the kemco games after this game with the same style that really turns me off. Maybe the weird free and premium version, that weird sprite designs, ultra freaking fast movement on world map or just because the game just become way easier and kemco games are easy to begin with.

Legna Tactica is real good well… as far as offline SRPG on android is concerned. Its no tactic ogre but it will give you the srpg fix if you already played FF tactics and still looking for a good srpg on android.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

If you want a really good Kemco game that I don’t see on your list yet, you should try Chrome Wolf.

Parts of it are tough unless you really explore and find some good armor beforehand – and the end is very tragic but very satisfying!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

@MSG, I’d been thinking of getting that one but I am unsure if I’ll like the modern warfare theme. I guess I’ll try that next after I finish silver nornir and aeon avenger which I just bought today. Doing nornir for now and I like it but any thoughts about aeon?

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I was not really impressed with Aeon Avenger; I seem to remember that the game felt really “un-polished” if that makes any sense? Like it felt like a rough draft, rather than a finished product. Still it was better than End of Aspiration, so…

You’ll have to let me know what you think after you’ve finished it.

I was pretty impressed with Silver Nornir, although I got stuck on a boss battle pretty far in and gave up. :p I keep meaning to get back to that one but just haven’t made the time to do it.

I too was nervous about Chrome Wolf, but once I got into it, I really loved it.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of Overdrive
    Overdrive
    Participant

I was not really impressed with Aeon Avenger; I seem to remember that the game felt really “un-polished” if that makes any sense? Like it felt like a rough draft, rather than a finished product. Still it was better than End of Aspiration, so… You’ll have to let me know what you think after you’ve finished it. I was pretty impressed with Silver Nornir, although I got stuck on a boss battle pretty far in and gave up. :p I keep meaning to get back to that one but just haven’t made the time to do it. I too was nervous about Chrome Wolf, but once I got into it, I really loved it.

If you find yourself stuck on a Nornir boss fight, best advice is to fight battles until all your party at least has 100 (preferably the full 150) of their “use the super-attack” points, so you can open the battle with everyone using their best attacks and still be 50% of the way to using them again, while you can just use magic or whatever during that time.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.