Stuck in Old Fort Groux

Written by 1oldtymer

Forums Kemco Games Magitec Shelterra the Skyworld Stuck in Old Fort Groux

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Overdrive 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

1oldtymer
    Participant

I’m searching for the 4th artifact in Old Fort Groux (story item #10), but can’t find anything. I’ve opened all the doors, all the treasure chests, stepped on all the floor nails, and although it feels like I’ve hit every step, I must be missing something–no artifact, no restore point warning me “boss ahead,” nothing. I’ve taken a magnifier to the mini-map, but can’t spot anything there. How do I find the monster so I can continue the story?

Older, but not wiser

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Maybe you probably missed a dialogue check in one of the villages? Why not map out the dungeon by hand?

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Thanks, but that’s not the way the game is set up. You get given the task by the ruler, and it shows up in the quest list with the details, which shows you have accepted it. There isn’t any needed dialog after that (the prior story tasks all work that way). Your idea is a good one in most games, but as far as I can tell, there just isn’t that requirement here.

Older, but not wiser

Cho
    Participant

I think you had not fully explored Old Fort Groux. There’s definitely restore point near boss. Here’s a screen with the entrance to the restore point location.
    Screenshot_2017-02-04-22-41-49
    I hope this mini 🙁 minimap may give you a clue were to search.

2 users thanked author for this post.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Once again, not a surprise, the MIGHTY CHO has the answer! I don’t know how I missed it, but I’m there now (well, my characters sure got leveled up during my wanderings). Thnks you so much–now I’m unstuck and can soldier on.

Older, but not wiser

Cho
    Participant

Here’s a video with the path to…, but be warned that all doors are already opened.

2 users thanked author for this post.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

HM,seems like you level up(at shelterra for good thing since the boss particulary hard to beat up)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Overdrive
    Participant

As someone who did this dungeon last night, I can attest that it’s tricky to get to the end. In reality, the two doors mean nothing other than having shortcuts if you need to leave and come back and a good half of the dungeon is meaningless for anyone other than people who want to collect every single treasure, no matter how meaningless (and with this being a Magitec game, you know a lot of those chests will be meaningless). You have to drop down a specific hole to get on track to where you need to go.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.