Forums Kemco Games Magitec Shelterra the Skyworld Shelterra annotated world map (combined)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  famouscrystal1417 5 years ago.

CoarseDragon
    Participant

Here is the annotated world map of Shelterra the Skyworld.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Oh, com’on my friend everyone knows about that

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

CoarseDragon
    Participant

Oh, com’on my friend everyone knows about that

When I searched I found nothing so I made a map.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Sowwie,~JK and don’t be swimmy right now I have to play dead dragon tee-hee

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hey, posting a World Map for those who haven’t played the game yet (or don’t know where the next location is supposed to be), is always a good thing. 😉

All your base are

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Is that so golem man~jk but this game doesn’t have a lantern island,sigh*,I hope dead dragon much more fun then this(actually I still can’t beat rinne her really really deadly one and evil armor when I level up him getting more stronger then I expected)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I never finished Dead Dragons because I put the game down for a week then I couldn’t remember where to go next! (That’s one game I guess that really needs a guide/walkthrough, since the in-game menu doesn’t tell you where to go next lol. Also a World Map for that game would be really helpful)

All your base are

CoarseDragon
    Participant

I have not played that one,yet but if Imdo I’ll try to make a map.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Dead dragon is so easy game(yeah I was finished this game 3 time now the 4 time)and have a crazy stuff like farhfung and andrvarnaut(doubled you’r exp and gold you got and you can 2x it again with same equipment for sure maybe I need to do something about dead dragon and about stat this you can max out the stat until 99,after that you can’t and about forbidden area maybe that have a good stuff as well so it best to check it up

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,194 Forums: 143 Topics: 2,177 Replies: 12,815