Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Silver Nornir Neo-Azatoth HELP????

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 3 months ago.

Sabin624
    Participant

Has Anyone found a easier way to kill this Guy I mean I last a good while before I get wiped out (usually at least 10 mins after the 3rd head pulls up [looks like a serpent]..  I mean I have All Armor/Weapons at 9+ and all members Have truth gems at lvl 30… 3 equipped on everyone Lynn also has a catnip Accessory to boost her magic damage but even with high Lvl heals and crap I still die so what should I do should I damage neo azatoth with all heads out on the field or should I attempt to knock them off 1 at a time before the other heads pop up??  Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Whats your name
    Who do you love
    I wanna hate you kill you
    Treat you like ive have enough

1oldtymer
    Participant

I had a poor way to defeat Neo-Azatoth, which you read in my post in the forum about beating the final boss.

Older, but not wiser

Sabin624
    Participant

I tried that strategy the first couple of go arounds with Neo. But could not pull it off sadly however I’m wondering how the hell did you get your attackers to hit around 100k+ in damage???😲 mayhaps that’s why. I can’t beat his arse how did you do that

Whats your name
    Who do you love

Mastertrek

Maybe you should improve your stats (unless it’s impossible because I didn’t play that game yet) or change difficulty if it’s possible (unless you’re trying to beat bosses on hardest difficulty if that’s the case. Can’t help.. )

Welcome 😇

Sabin624
    Participant

Sadly there is no difficulty setting for it at all and as for stats imma have to mass Farm S rank battles like Crazy just to get gold medals through iap… cuz imma need an shit ton of those to boost my stats the rest of the way seeing as I’m at Lvl 150 (Which is as High as it goes)

Whats your name
    Who do you love

Mastertrek

Oh, so that’s one of the tougher Kemco games.. So do whatever will make you stronger (It’s most probably a post-game version of the final boss).

Welcome 😇

Sabin624
    Participant

Indeed it is post game and albeit I have beaten Neo-Azatoth once before (about 5 years ago… when the title hit google play) but this is from scratch and my brain can’t recollect my original method to whoopin that sumbitch I recently remembered a Facebook post about a super cheap way to do it (something about catnip and tricycle through IAP) and that’s why I’m playing this title once again but God it’s a ball buster I must say this is one of my fave Kemco Titles and I highly recommend you try it if you ever have the chance

Whats your name
    Who do you love

Sabin624
    Participant

I finally did it yesterday I beat Neo-Azatoth and the Core thanks to @1oldtymer and his advice got an S rank on neo but got C rank on the Core but a win is a win tho thanks bro 🤘🍀🍀🤘

Whats your name
    Who do you love

2 users thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

An S rank!!  Wow, fantastic–almost impossible to do that.  Congrats on beating a very, very tough monster.

Older, but not wiser

Sabin624
    Participant

@1oldtymer yes indeed i have screenshots of the monster index along with the ranks but my phone ain’t cooperating at this moment as I’m with straight talk and I’m out of high speed plus my service ends in like 6 days until I can refill my plan then I’ll upload them here but it worked to a tee thanks once again you rock

Whats your name
    Who do you love

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,470 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,188 Replies: 8,134